• Views 346
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ringorichy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
IF connolly only IF silver English CB, someone has already started they have 10, i have 7 someone else has 6, buy for 30k or less and rise to 35k-40k depending on formation. there is a few left for 25k and less

Equinox 99

Equinox 99

Uber Noob!!
Seasoned Veteran Grammar Nazi Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh, So your on the ps3, If that is the case are you able to explain how I scammed you when I am on the xbox,

Such a confusing world,

Also for the record, I hope no one helps you and you get undercut on every single one as you do not deserve people to rally around to assist you in making money.

R

ringorichy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
s
Oh, So your on the ps3, If that is the case are you able to explain how I scammed you when I am on the xbox,

Such a confusing world,

Also for the record, I hope no one helps you and you get undercut on every single one as you do not deserve people to rally around to assist you in making money.
so basically you lied from the begining as i asked you for ps3 coins you said yes, gave me your paypal address i paid and never received coins, NO WONDER you dont even have any, scamming f**ker

Equinox 99

Equinox 99

Uber Noob!!
Reaction score
Sin$
s
so basically you lied from the begining as i asked you for ps3 coins you said yes, gave me your paypal address i paid and never received coins, NO WONDER you dont even have any, scamming f**ker

Can you post here what my paypal address is please.....

R

ringorichy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OMG JUST FU*K OFF AND STOP BOYCOTTING MY THREAD

R

ringorichy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i give up i with se7ensins full of scammers

Equinox 99

Equinox 99

Uber Noob!!
Reaction score
Sin$
i give up i with se7ensins full of scammers

Rather than throwing accusations, maybe providing proof will often make people side with you more in future, I can only assume your about 12 years of age with a severe amount of issues.

R

ringorichy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No im 24 with 2 kids, and i dont appricate been robbed of my money, just cause you have a higher message count + youve been sucking off the moderators people are beleaving you over me

Equinox 99

Equinox 99

Uber Noob!!
Reaction score
Sin$
No im 24 with 2 kids, and i dont appricate been robbed of my money, just cause you have a higher message count + youve been sucking off the moderators people are beleaving you over me

It could also be down to the fact you write like a 12 year old, However as you seem to struggle with the english language, People will believe you if you provide proof, Tell me your email address you sent the payment and I will provide my paypal history to see that the accusation is unfounded and you will be shown to be the liar you are.

The fact your 24 with 2 kids, I feel sorry for the youngsters after seeing how you behave on a community forum. I have a higher message count as I contribute to the forum in a useful fashion, As for the sucking up to mods, I don't even know who the mods are, I was asked to remove the ebay link from my sig as it violated rules, I did this without questioning the decision.

It is called being mature.

mrsmiley

mrsmiley

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Really your 24 with 2 kids and your acting like a complete twat and maybe you should just go if se7ensins is that bad?

Equinox 99

Equinox 99

Uber Noob!!
Reaction score
Sin$
Really your 24 with 2 kids and your acting like a complete twat and maybe you should just go if se7ensins is that bad?

Lads lets now lower ourselves to his level with the swear words and taunts, I am trying to have a logical explantation with him but he seems to fail at communicating back.

R

ringorichy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What ever, ive watched these forums for ages, ive seen how you lot bully and scam new users and how you all stick together, i deside to join and i get the same treatment

Equinox 99

Equinox 99

Uber Noob!!
Reaction score
Sin$
What ever, ive watched these forums for ages, ive seen how you lot bully and scam new users and how you all stick together, i deside to join and i get the same treatment

Have you thought about how your actions would of made users on here dislike you from the start. Accusing me of scamming you, yet provide no proof of such matter, I am more than happy to post my whole paypal history of the last two weeks. Yet you always dodge the question when I ask for your email, Or what email I asked you to apparently send money to.

You reported me to ebay out of spite, That was real mature for a 24 year old. Also I have never bullied anyone in my life, I have tried to help new members on here when they PM me for tips on trading and for general information.

I even take the time out to respond to the hundreds of people messaging me daily on XBL asking how I got such a high trade profit. So if I was such an unsavoury person why would I do this?

mrsmiley

mrsmiley

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

No one bullies anyone, yes some new users get told off because alot of them come and sign up just to ask for an autobayer , coins or something along those lines.

R

ringorichy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am not going to post my email, havent you had enough from me by robbing my money, you think im stupid enough to give you my email so you can scam my whole team??? i surpose you want my password and secret answer aswell

Equinox 99

Equinox 99

Uber Noob!!
Reaction score
Sin$
I am not going to post my email, havent you had enough from me by robbing my money, you think im stupid enough to give you my email so you can scam my whole team??? i surpose you want my password and secret answer aswell

That is fine, Tell me the email you sent the money to, I can provide a screen shot of the correct one. I have no risk of being hacked on my UT

Sync

Sync

Nine Meals From Anarchy
Retired
End of the Year 2013 Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
Guys do me a favor, shut up with the childish bickering, it's just a game stop freaking out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register