Programmer Modder Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
the sub title got cut off :frown:
its supposed to say
"Like Swifteh's ... there are a few bugs... but nothing thats not a easy fix"

so here it is

This Is In Beta Stages i threw it together very quickly
... just realized mine is diff than swiftehs... swifteh/tombeta end the game to do zombies mine actually changes in game..... so lets see what i can do and see if i can remove the bugs this has and finish it... also i can switch to swiftehs way if this way doesnt work how i want
Credit : Nitram for his take on switching to zombies

O

OmG iTz Yo MoMa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you have Any help to code that or what becuase holy sheeeeeeeeeit
nice job and i didnt really see any noticible bugs.

Bump... Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump. lol

Apathy

Apathy

Reaction score
Sin$
text isnt showing up... for health and cash etc... and NITRAM dropped his take on switching to zombies via a server Dvar

Gunz

Gunz

Gunz Iz Teh Hax
Reaction score
Sin$
1,Have you ever been in his lobby. He uses a method similar to mine.
2,Like I said 100 times NITRAM is flawed and will f*** up in many cases.

N

NITRAM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1,Have you ever been in his lobby. He uses a method similar to mine.
2,Like I said 100 times NITRAM is flawed and will f*** up in many cases.

How is it similar to yours you use the default dvar for map i create my own dvar plus as i said this is not the full version i will release the full version when its finished i wasn't going to post it anyway i did just to show you a different way of doing it. But your way gave me an idea of how to fix mine so thanks.

Thanks for the credit Apathy, by the way this was just my first idea i have made a better version which only creates the dvar for the host and then sets the result to a varable, then what threads are run depened on the varable not the dvar so no more problems with people joining late. Here is a quick way of showing you what i mean,

1: Start of the lobby the dvar is created and set to the default value I set to 0

2: The dvar value is set to a level varable

3: Then the threads that run for the normal lobby are run because the varable is set to 0

Then if you change the dvar in the game then end or restart the dvar will be saved, then when the code for creating the dvar is run it will see the dvar has already been created so it doesnt change it then sets what ever it was set to, to the varable then what ever threads are defined to run for that value are run.

Code:
0 = Normal 
1 = Gungame 
2 = Zombies

Gunz

Gunz

Gunz Iz Teh Hax
Reaction score
Sin$
How is it similar to yours you use the default dvar for map i create my own dvar plus as i said this is not the full version i will release the full version when its finished i wasn't going to post it anyway i did just to show you a different way of doing it. But your way gave me an idea of how to fix mine so thanks.

Thanks for the credit Apathy, by the way this was just my first idea i have made a better version which only creates the dvar for the host and then sets the result to a varable, then what threads are run depened on the varable not the dvar so no more problems with people joining late. Here is a quick way of showing you what i mean,

1: Start of the lobby the dvar is created and set to the default value I set to 0

2: The dvar value is set to a level varable

3: Then the threads that run for the normal lobby are run because the varable is set to 0

Then if you change the dvar in the game then end or restart the dvar will be saved, then when the code for creating the dvar is run it will see the dvar has already been created so it doesnt change it then sets what ever it was set to, to the varable then what ever threads are defined to run for that value are run.

Code:
0 = Normal 
1 = Gungame 
2 = Zombies
like I said before we will just need to wait and see but when I said it was flawed I was referring to your current version I can't speak for the version you just mentioned because I have not seen it.

MuffMagnet09

MuffMagnet09

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Fair Play you got there before me i was thinking about the changing gametype instead of the map
:frown: still gona finish mine and hopefully release end of the week

Apathy

Apathy

Reaction score
Sin$
ad guns the only reason mine is flawed is cause of how i transition to zombies it doesnt end the game so they dont connect when its zombies ... my next update will have no flaws

N

NITRAM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just wait till you see my updated version might release it before i release my patch not sure yet

Its Markk

Its Markk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if you ever want hd quality:
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/310494-hd-pvr-recording-service/page__p__2205997__fromsearch__1#entry2205997

Swagg3r

WGS x L0bbyz

Swag, Yolo, uMadBro???
Reaction score
Sin$
L0l send patch link i didnt see any bugs in the game this is awsome lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register