What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Discussion [PREVIEW] Shape Sh!tter

• Thread starter kony
  • Start date
  • Views 2,063
kony

Antic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is a project I and my clan have been working on for about a week.
Its called Shape Sh!tter.

Credits:
Antic (Clan leader)
pcfreak30 (Clan Co-leader)
P.S. We are still looking for more members is you want to join AIM: dadare6

Thanks to:
lost4468 for helping on debugging problems & the UFO code <3 no homo :tongue:

Vid:

I

Isucklotsofdick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice going Antic. The preview turned out great. Sadly we couldn't use the planned pyramid for technical reasons and the fact it was driving us insane... I am going to *try* to get a dome and even a full sphere in the patch..

Keep an eye out for the patch.

BTW we may be coming out with one or two unique game modes (my ideas). Not to leak it, but get ready to go back to the old family games and the old arcade machine at your movie theatre, b/c MW2 is going there!!!

R

Rawrsome

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
BTW we may be coming out with one or two unique game modes (my ideas). Not to leak it, but get ready to go back to the old family games and the old arcade machine at your movie theatre, b/c MW2 is going there!!!

you just officially leaked space invaders

S

SulLiVan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i like the way its made but i cant really see whats it for ?:tongue: but yeh good little spinning thing i gess :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register