What's new

Discussion [PREVIEW] PHYSICS 'N' FLEX CURRENT VERSION - NOT THE BETA!

• Thread starter Mikeeeyy
  • Start date
  • Views 6,939

Huh?

• Total voters
Mikeeeyy

Mikeeeyy

Modder Programmer Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Physics 'n' Flex Current Version​

Here's where I am with Physics 'n' Flex - All bugs from the previous BETA have been fixed and is now working 100% perfect! No lag, no bugs... nothing :smile:

Please leave some suggestions for this patch like what I should add, I'm totally out of ideas. I havn't worked on this in at least a month and I feel like working on it for abit.

Any bugs that you have found in the BETA please post them!!

Thanks, here's the video :wink: Just to let you know my PC was being a downy and this took me 5 hours to render and I'm not even joking! :blink:

-Mikeeey

Hosts Perspective(Thanks Lewis :wink:)​

iilovetomodWaW

iilovetomodWaW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
holy crap nice job. i definatly will be purchasing this from you if its not free. i payed for and still do enjoy v1 very much and i see lots of changes and potential in this menu. once again nice job! :lol:

Mikeeeyy

Mikeeeyy

Reaction score
Sin$
holy crap nice job. i definatly will be purchasing this from you if its not free. i payed for and still do enjoy v1 very much and i see lots of changes and potential in this menu. once again nice job! :lol:
I fu(kin love feedback like this!

Y

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You should make a quickscope gametype where you can only aimdown for certain time and you face other players not zombies, and use toxics throwingknofes to kill too.

Killcam make on idk if possible

And make a mw2 lobby where 70 kills is a harrier with a auto turret on it, and also 110 kills is a 60 second chopper gunner and 250 is a nuke. 1 hit to go down if u go down u get reset first one to nuke wins match and credits come up with the winners name. Also mod menu is disabled and they have to buy guns. Well those are my ideas I have way more pm me if u need more but I'm on my iPod so it takes a long time to type errorless

I

IBrightness

Reaction score
Sin$
This looks amazing :biggrin: I so am getting this on release :biggrin: Definently :biggrin: Can't wait :o

JaypaK

JaypaK

Enthusiast
Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Physics 'n' Flex Current Version​

Here's where I am with Physics 'n' Flex - All bugs from the previous BETA have been fixed and is now working 100% perfect! No lag, no bugs... nothing :smile:

Please leave some suggestions for this patch like what I should add, I'm totally out of ideas. I havn't worked on this in at least a month and I feel like working on it for abit.

Any bugs that you have found in the BETA please post them!!

Thanks, here's the video :wink: Just to let you know my PC was being a downy and this took me 5 hours to render and I'm not even joking! :blink:

-Mikeeey

Hosts Perspective(Thanks Lewis :wink:)​

Pretty sweet strat d0000d. :tongue:

You should make a quickscope gametype where you can only aimdown for certain time and you face other players not zombies, and use toxics throwingknofes to kill too.

And make a mw2 lobby where 70 kills is a harrier with a auto turret on it, and also 110 kills is a 60 second chopper gunner and 250 is a nuke. 1 hit to go down if u go down u get reset first one to nuke wins match and credits come up with the winners name. Also mod menu is disabled and they have to buy guns. Well those are my ideas I have way more pm me if u need more but I'm on my iPod so it takes a long time to type errorless

Kill cam would be impossible in zombies because it would require a playback ability and zombies doesn't have one.

E

ExE ScooBy Doo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yo u shoots make like a Rollin tunder killstreak and make the care package mOre real like so when u want to stop to grab the package it stops loading and sOmeone else can grab it.......btw ur v1 of motion flex is awesome too bad it got leaked....,.but I see this menu comming out great

V

vJoordan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
finally the leechers can actully say they have motion flex v2 lol

TOXiiC x PLAGUE

TOXiiC x PLAGUE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
my flinger <3

except recoded :tongue:

lookin good man i wish i could finish toxiicity without getting bored haha

Mikeeeyy

Mikeeeyy

Reaction score
Sin$
my flinger <3

except recoded :tongue:

lookin good man i wish i could finish toxiicity without getting bored haha
Toxic I'm in the same boat! XD I havn't worked on this menu in about a month...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BORING!

TOXiiC x PLAGUE

TOXiiC x PLAGUE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Toxic I'm in the same boat! XD I havn't worked on this menu in about a month...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BORING!
same, i could literally finish in two days, but after a ten i just say f*** it and watch a movie or something lol

although i did give my menu some cooler animations yesterday :biggrin:

Mikeeeyy

Mikeeeyy

Reaction score
Sin$
same, i could literally finish in two days, but after a ten i just say f*** it and watch a movie or something lol

although i did give my menu some cooler animations yesterday :biggrin:
Me n you must be alike XD thats what I do, urghhh I really cba with this s***, Lets go watch final destination :biggrin:

I

iRadical

Reaction score
Sin$
This looks f***ing sick but you should add a main menu option in the sub menus so you don't have to exit the menu every time you want to swap between the other sub menus

GUNMAN683

GUNMAN683

Gun Game Ownage
Forum Addict Free Hoster Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Very nice keep up the good work :smile: need to add team death match that would be sick 2v2

X

x Stammpede x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Holy crap calm down he can only do so much! :lol:

Top Bottom
Login
Register