loc_warnings "0"
ui_mapname "^6mike6mike^1Out of the map Rust"
ui_gametype "war"
g_gametype "war"
party_gametype "war"
createfx 1
spawnfx 1
gametype ""
activeaction "onlinegame 1;xblive_privatematch 0;scr_war_timelimit 0.1;createfx 1;spawnfx 1;seta activeaction \"scr_war_timelimit 0;scr_war_scorelimit 0;createfx 1;spawnfx 1\""

Thanks to BUSTED TWINKIE FOR finding the dvar.

BUSTEDTWINKIE

BUSTEDTWINKIE

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score

I will release if someone can show me how to get a active dump on RTC MW2 TU7, so it dumps the dvars and its variables.
Creatfx or similar dvars this is not new1

D1G1TAL

D1G1TAL

║▌││║▌║││║▌│║║│▌ ɴзтшøяkзđ
Hardened Veteran Modder Stickied
Reaction score
Just release it already. There are some posts that explain how to get dvar dumps.

Unbound 7s

Unbound 7s

0x50676f573
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
/or set g_knockback "9999" have a friend in-game with you, sit directly in the middle of the metal gate thing right beside the destroyed tanker truck, look straight through it and have your friend shoot you in the *** or back without killing you & get shot through it and into the outside of the mapping /???? Profit?

mike6mike

mike6mike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
/or set g_knockback "9999" have a friend in-game with you, sit directly in the middle of the metal gate thing right beside the destroyed tanker truck, look straight through it and have your friend shoot you in the *** or back without killing you & get shot through it and into the outside of the mapping /???? Profit?
Did you watch the video? i spawned outside of the map.

Unbound 7s

Unbound 7s

0x50676f573
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Did you watch the video? i spawned outside of the map.

Yea, Compass /&Hud elements go away, black screens, magic happens & you're outside of the map. But I mean there are more ways to getting out of the map then your way.

mike6mike

mike6mike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea, Compass /&Hud elements go away, black screens, magic happens & you're outside of the map. But I mean there are more ways to getting out of the map then your way.
Sean, get back on aim, i want to talk to you.

iTzZ Fenix

iTzZ Fenix

Getting There
Reaction score

I will release if someone can show me how to get a active dump on RTC MW2 TU7, so it dumps the dvars and its variables.

iv found this a long time ago doing some tests with RTC

This happens when you poke something into a string dvar and the game goes with the hud off and that glitch happens...

I think that happens because there is no enough room on the .xex

mike6mike

mike6mike

Enthusiast
Reaction score

iv found this a long time ago doing some tests with RTC

This happens when you poke something into a string dvar and the game goes with the hud off and that glitch happens...

I think that happens because there is no enough room on the .xex
I just need the dump because when i did change that one dvar it changed a bunch of other ones as well.

iTzZ Fenix

iTzZ Fenix

Getting There
Reaction score
I just need the dump because when i did change that one dvar it changed a bunch of other ones as well.

i think there is an RTC that do these dumps, also there is nothing to do with it...

its just a glitch...

Also Arena turns the game into a big glitch and you can do in private match, you can fly around...

mike6mike

mike6mike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think there is an RTC that do these dumps, also there is nothing to do with it...

its just a glitch...

Also Arena turns the game into a big glitch and you can do in private match, you can fly around...
Could you please get me that RTC that dumps

Chr0m3 x MoDz

Xxchr0m3kingxX

Knowledge is power, Power is corruption
VIP
Sinner Services Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
**** this is a glitch with RTC and you can't do anything but walk around in private match you cant even leave

Not hating on mike though he's a pretty cool dude he got me xdk kernel early :wink: for Falcon JTAG

BUSTEDTWINKIE

BUSTEDTWINKIE

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Get me the links please =)
self setClientDvar( "createfx", "1" );
self setClientDvar( "spawnfx","1");
I used these 2 years ago and people couldn't join you online and you couldn't die. On cod4 it puts everyone in spectator. Add set createfx 1 in activeaction and see if it works. :tongue:

Here is your link as well ====> http://www.google.com/

mike6mike

mike6mike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
self setClientDvar( "createfx", "1" );
self setClientDvar( "spawnfx","1");
I used these 2 years ago and people couldn't join you online and you couldn't die. On cod4 it puts everyone in spectator. Add set createfx 1 in activeaction and see if it works. :tongue:

Here is your link as well ====> http://www.google.com/
Or in RTC you type in "" on activeaction and hit poke dvar. and then do what i do in the video, :wink:

Top Bottom