What's new

Mod Menu (Preview) Newest Menu [Very Early]

SnappiestJack

SnappiestJack

Contributor
Modder Fabled Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Just a early preview of a menu that I'm working on, this is just really to show off the teleport on menu open then teleport back to where you opened the menu, and the full player freeze when the menu is open (controls still work just they don't do anything like the TU6 menus had).​

Credit: CraigChrist8239 For being awesome and putting up with a noob like me​
@droseum20 Showing the teleport on his menu​

N

NITRAM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For freezing players did you just change the mflags in there playerstate or did you call a function to do it?

D

droseum20

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For freezing players did you just change the mflags in there playerstate or did you call a function to do it?
I'm just guessing he memory edited 0x1 to "any byte[] here basically" in playerstate.

SnappiestJack

SnappiestJack

Contributor
Modder Fabled Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
-----
I'm just guessing he memory edited 0x1 to "any byte[] here basically" in playerstate.
Add credit to you, as I kind of took the idea of teleporting from your menu :tongue:, and once again tags didn't work

Kaley Cuoco

Jenny McCarthy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just a early preview of a menu that I'm working on, this is just really to show off the teleport on menu open then teleport back to where you opened the menu, and the full player freeze when the menu is open (controls still work just they don't do anything like the TU6 menus had).​

Credit: CraigChrist8239 For being awesome and putting up with a noob like me​
@droseum20 Showing the teleport on his menu​

looks cool

Top Bottom
Login
Register