What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Discussion [Preview] New ClanTag Verification System

• Thread starter Eminem
  • Start date
  • Views 1,946
E

Eminem

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Guys, I just wanted to show you something I was working on .

It's a Verification System that generates ClanTag's for the gamertag that is entered and only that, Modded GT's will not work.

I wanted to say that I am not trying to copy comboPass in anyway, I have alot of respect for K Brizzle & For a more Secure and Better System please visit:
http://www.combopass.co.nr

Thanks!
I'm not going to feed the trolls.

Here is a picture & video below, Please be kind =].

f9gldc.jpg

(Video Processing, Quality will Improve)

em for mikey

em for mikey

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Now i got it..
it looks nice but i do still perfer Dudeitsbrians alot easier to me anyways.
looks good though

Rawlings 7s

Rawlings 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
looks good. But i hope your not going to try and charge $50 so people can be lazy.

E

Eminem

Reaction score
Sin$
looks good. But i hope your not going to try and charge $50 so people can be lazy.

I won't , If your trying to call out K Brizzle by that.. His is worth the money.

Anyways, No It's going to be free.

theres already a release of this and its not that good of an idea anyway people can change their clan tag and people know how to mod their gamertag just use Dudeitsbrians way of verifying people its the easiest and safest.

I appreciate your opinion, Actually the ClanTag will work for only the official gamertag, no modded Gamertag's. & What's modding the clantag going to do..? It won't work for that persons Gamertag.

it's secure, & If you prefer Dudeitsbrians, That is completely fine with me!

Thanks for commenting and pointing out your opinion.

-Eminem 7s.

Siinner

Siinner

Se7en Psycho
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice, glad to see people joining the site prepared to contribute instead of leech. Good job!

CrAzY FaIrYHoPn

CrAzY FaIrYHoPn

FairyHopn' All Day
Retired
Grammar Nazi TotM MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Kool bro, good job. U > Leecher/Newbie

ReFLexX IV

ReFLexX IV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks pretty neat and easy to use. I like it, Good work Eminem.

BigWalrus

BigWalrus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol, it just generates random clan tags. u can tell in the video because you keep clicking generate and it keeps giving new ones. you shouldn't post previews of programs that are not even functional yet. with how it is you would have to manually go into your patch and ad the clantag checks to it for each person.

K Brizzle

K Brizzle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
YEah this just creates a random ctag for each customer and then you have to add each one to the patch. Where as Combopass generates one based on the gtag so themes no need to add any code to your patch.

E

Eminem

Reaction score
Sin$
YEah this just creates a random ctag for each customer and then you have to add each one to the patch. Where as Combopass generates one based on the gtag so themes no need to add any code to your patch.

Thanks, I pointed out that its not better than yours & your site, look above you didn't need to post that. n_n and No you don't have to add each one to the patch.

D

dconnor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's a Verification System that generates ClanTag's for the gamertag that is entered and only that, Modded GT's will not work.
What are you basing this off of? The author hasn't released any code yet. Is it so hard to believe his solution could generate multiple keys for one gamertag?

In the demo video, the code is case sensitive, and he's using numbers, so you have at least [(26*2)+9]^4 possible combinations. Windows calculator says that's : 13,845,841.

What's even more ridiculous is he also advertised your s*** for you and you still have the balls to insult his work.

+rep to the author for putting up with tools like kbrizzle.

E

Eminem

Reaction score
Sin$
What are you basing this off of? The author hasn't released any code yet. Is it so hard to believe his solution could generate multiple keys for one gamertag?

In the demo video, the code is case sensitive, and he's using numbers, so you have at least [(26*2)+9]^4 possible combinations. Windows calculator says that's : 13,845,841.

What's even more ridiculous is he also advertised your s*** for you and you still have the balls to insult his work.

Thanks, And Chill man.. I don't want any arguments starting. :\

K Brizzle

K Brizzle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Chill out, there was nothing negative meant by this.

I'm friends with him. And we talked extensively about this before he posted it. He just forgot to put one thing in his post and I was clearing it up for you guys.

Despite what some of you seem to think all of a sudden, I'm an extremely nice person.

Top Bottom
Login
Register