What's new

Discussion [PREVIEW] Modified .FF Viewer (Se7enSins Edition)

• Thread starter the unkn0wn
  • Start date
  • Views 16,151
the unkn0wn

the unkn0wn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
New program I've been working on. Modified .FF Viewer base with a patch 'builder'. Looking for beta tester & recommendations for background and theme of the program itself. Feel free to post ideas toward the look and/or aspects of the program. Such as things you would like it to do, build, give easy download links for, etc.

I already have a few external links to various Mw2 patch editing help & tutorials on Se7ensins.

Program won't be 'released' for awhile as more aspects must be attached or there will be barely any difference between it and the original .FF Viewer.

*All credit for the base and almost all functions of this program (so far) goes to James Blandford (prasoc) and any others who had taken part in the original creation of .FF Viewer*

I simply added features and slightly enhanced basic functions of the work.

Atm, it has a Se7ensins theme around the program. The patch builder also gives you an option of "Shoutout" to your favorite online scene, in which your patch will be based around. Scene's such as, Se7enSins, TheTecchGame, & Xbox-Scene to accommodate whichever forum you are most comfortable with.

The program is under heavy construction atm, so do not ask for a set release date. There are many features yet to be added. Such as an XeXBuilder which allows you to compile an .xex through personal preferences (mostly used for Halo), further list of dvar options, a custom hex editor aspect, and more!

What I've basically done is combine my latest C++ project, XeXBuilder v0.10.2 Beta, with the .FF Viewer faceplate. To create a program where you have a choice to build a patch with your own coding skill or build your first patch through the automated builder. The best of both worlds! Also contains a few quick links to get you on your way to becoming a pro patch editor in no time! Such as K Brizzle's patch editing lesson and a managed code list. All quality threads on Se7ensins.

Once released Im hoping for it to be used as an all-in-one tool. With many tools wrapped up into a single useful program.

Once again let me know your ideas for features as I will be looking for new parts to add.

Here are a few screenshots of basic pages around the program. You should recognize the .FF Viewer base.

ScreenShot7s.png

ScreenShot7s2.png

ScreenShot7s3.png

ScreenShot7s4.png

ScreenShot7s5.png

ScreenShot7s6.png

ScreenShot7s7.png

ScreenShot7s8.png

*All credit for the base and almost all functions of this program (so far) goes to James Blandford (prasoc) and any others who had taken part in the original creation of .FF Viewer*

There are a few screenshots, let me know you ideas. Also mention any functions and/or features you'd like added upon release.

S

speedycuban

#ellsforadmin
Reaction score
Sin$
:o That is quite awesome, one thing you could possibly add is a list of the patchs that are already out ex: dudeitsbrians patch, havoc undead's patch, ect. I cant wait to see this release I will defiantly be downloading it :biggrin:

the unkn0wn

the unkn0wn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Good plan. I'll enter in code to download a few of the most popular patches.

H

HeroineH3r0

Reaction score
Sin$
+rep x10 :wink:
i knew there would be an upside to reformatting my computer

Zswizzy

Zswizzy

Former Legend
VIP
Retired
Free Hoster Greeter Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Thats actually really good man, its like a mini patch maker and FF viewer combines

the unkn0wn

the unkn0wn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thinking around three days, give or take...

Not 100% sure. Many aspects are yet to be added. Give me ideas to add to the final product.

Top Bottom
Login
Register