What's new

Discussion (Preview Members) Buying Xbox 360 games on Xbox One now available!

• Thread starter Spooze
  • Start date
  • Views 986
Spooze

Spooze

Xbox Achievement Whore
Retired
Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Update now available! March 6th.

HOW TO GET IT

•If your console is in Instant-On mode and you were selected to receive the update, it will download and install the update and reboot to standby.

•NOTE: Once the update is available to you (today a majority of Preview users will receive this update but a small group will not), you can manually begin the update by navigating to Settings > System and selecting System Update.

•If your console has been selected to receive the update and hasn’t downloaded and installed the update by 1:00AM PST 3/8/2016, you will be prompted to do so at that time.

DETAILS

OS version released: th2_xb_rel_1603.160304-1900 Available: 6:00PM PST 3/6 (1:00AM GMT 3/8)

Fixes:

• Green Screen issues when watching Video: Fixed an issue which green screens could appear in some video applications.

• Intermittent flickering Black screens: Fixed an issue in which black screens would appear, in games, apps or when navigating the dashboard.
New Features in this Build:

• Purchase Xbox 360 Backward compatible games: Games today will be discover-able via Game hubs and Activity feed and over the next 24 hours the Store programming will be live for a full end to end purchasing experience.

• The Achievements snap app is no longer in the build - please use the guide experience to view your achievement's progress

------------------------------

They found some bugs, so it's been delayed until next week.

----

I personally can't wait for this. It'll also allow people to get 360 Games with Gold games through the Xbox One.

Last edited:
LookBroZombies_XBL

LookBroZombies_XBL

Getting There
Reaction score
Now they should add the bc games we have all been voting for!

V

V7X3

Worship the Digital Age
Reaction score
Hmm, interesting. I wonder if it was some sort of gold sharing bug, i.e. someone with a friend's account on there console were given all of the BC game entitlements that their friend has. Nonetheless, glad to see they're finally pulling through with more BC support.

Spooze

Spooze

Xbox Achievement Whore
Retired
Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Update now available (March 6th)

HOW TO GET IT

•If your console is in Instant-On mode and you were selected to receive the update, it will download and install the update and reboot to standby.

•NOTE: Once the update is available to you (today a majority of Preview users will receive this update but a small group will not), you can manually begin the update by navigating to Settings > System and selecting System Update.

•If your console has been selected to receive the update and hasn’t downloaded and installed the update by 1:00AM PST 3/8/2016, you will be prompted to do so at that time.

DETAILS

OS version released: th2_xb_rel_1603.160304-1900 Available: 6:00PM PST 3/6 (1:00AM GMT 3/8)

Fixes:
  • Green Screen issues when watching Video: Fixed an issue which green screens could appear in some video applications.

• Intermittent flickering Black screens: Fixed an issue in which black screens would appear, in games, apps or when navigating the dashboard.
New Features in this Build:
  • Purchase Xbox 360 Backward compatible games: Games today will be discover-able via Game hubs and Activity feed and over the next 24 hours the Store programming will be live for a full end to end purchasing experience.

• The Achievements snap app is no longer in the build - please use the guide experience to view your achievement's progress

Southy

Southy

Have a Nice Day! :)
Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sweet! Borderlands is a must with games with gold, no need to switch to the Dusty 360 every time & decent game is available.

Still waiting for the Burnout Paradise to be available for BC :speechless:

Honey Bunny

Honey Bunny

I am the Queen of Queens. You can call me Goddess
Reaction score
I wish they made MW2 Avalible for xbox one!

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
I'm going to have to double check if mine updated.

Top Bottom
Login
Register