• Start date
  • Views 605
Al Afghany

Al Afghany

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello se7ensins members,

I have been working for a script for a while. This script is made for a real life clan which has almost 50 members and more members are joining in. I am still working on it to make the script more friendly to the players in the real life team.

If you guys have any suggestions or ideas to make the script better or to include new interesting things which are servient & friendly to the members post it here. I will release the scripts what comes from your idea, if I can make it well. :smile:

I am always open to people who wants to help/support me.

Here is a video about my current creation:

Last edited:
D

DX Daedra

That Special Someone <3
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Please release this when finished. I love role playing a lot :smile:

lildeadman V2

lildeadman V2

Getting There
Grammar Nazi Grizzled Veteran Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Not trying to be a ****, but you can't exactly advertise another site on here without permission from the Admins.

Al Afghany

Al Afghany

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not trying to be a ****, but you can't exactly advertise another site on here without permission from the Admins.

You should be right. I actually don't want to advertise people. I only want to get new friendly ideas for real life games. I would release them as well.

ZeroToned

ZeroToned

†††
VIP
Retired
Grizzled Veteran Bright Idea Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You should be right. I actually don't want to advertise people. I only want to get new friendly ideas for real life games. I would release them as well.

Then please edit your post with the advertisement, thank you. There is an entirely different section for clans on these forums, so if you are looking to recruit, that's where it belongs.

cocoagang

cocoagang

They Call Me Cocoa.
Reaction score
Sin$
Quick question, how did you edit the exhaust pipes to where it put out that much smoke.

SneakiestKent

SneakiestKent

Black Desert Online
Lifetime
A Milli Artist Treasure Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
Then please edit your post with the advertisement, thank you. There is an entirely different section for clans on these forums, so if you are looking to recruit, that's where it belongs.
Are you the Moderator that traded with Brinko? 
Also Nice Preview.Keep up the Good Work.

Top Bottom
Login
Register