What's new
  • This section is NOT for Console Modding Support or Queries.
    Please ensure any threads posted here are releases or guides as appropriate.
    If you require support, please post a new thread in Console Modding Support
    Thanks!

Tools [Preview] GTA SA JTAG/RGH Tool

Should I Release?

• YES, DO IT FOR THE BOIZ!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • NAH, SCREW THAT JUNK!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
f11

f11

BrizzleRGH
Reaction score
Sin$
Inspired by Smokey xKoVx :smile:
So I just recently started learning how to find offsets and modify certain things but im still not very good when it comes to most of it but ive come decently far on my own and with the help of Tuts. As of rn i only figured out how to get floats and cant find offsets for specific things which makes it really difficult. if anyone could help me figure out how to find specific offsets that would help me a TON!

This tool doesnt do very much other than let you mess around and have fun messing around but id like to add more once i learn more :smile:

Id love to release the tool but I want to hear some feedback on it before I do and if anyone would like to help me learn how to find specific offsets i can add stuff into the tool like unlocking certain things before i release it.

[UPDATE] Ive added more things to the tool like giving yourself a ton of cash and unlimited ammo!

1bc5b49b921105823abc3997b7230aca.png
da44b31e9e7e6fcf0bf98bd1a214ed27.png

Last edited:
X

Xerea

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Inspired by Smokey xKoVx :smile:
So I just recently started learning how to find offsets and modify certain things but im still not very good when it comes to most of it but ive come decently far on my own and with the help of Tuts. As of rn i only figured out how to get floats and cant find offsets for specific things which makes it really difficult. if anyone could help me figure out how to find specific offsets that would help me a TON!

This tool doesnt do very much other than let you mess around and have fun messing around but id like to add more once i learn more :smile:

Id love to release the tool but I want to hear some feedback on it before I do and if anyone would like to help me learn how to find specific offsets i can add stuff into the tool like unlocking certain things before i release it.

[UPDATE] Ive added more things to the tool like giving yourself a ton of cash and unlimited ammo!

1bc5b49b921105823abc3997b7230aca.png
da44b31e9e7e6fcf0bf98bd1a214ed27.png
tool is quite nice, i like the layout. set shadow darkness button is a bit bit bit glitchy but overall the tool works smoothly

Top Bottom
Login
Register