Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ryzo16

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you rehash and resign

Yeah, Hopefully i can find out the problem.

Saviorself

Saviorself

Reaction score
Sin$
I think he should give out the full version to people he know will not leak it then in a month or 2 make the whole thing open to people who bought the restricted version. This is my list of people who should be trusted Mythic, Matt, Me. Ezy Duz It, Mayon, i want to say you but i don't know much about you, obviously mods or retired people and a few others i cannot name off the top of my head. :thumbup1: woops almost forgot showen. Also the people who helped mattwidz. Then again he took his own time to make it so he can do whatever he wants.
im not a modder so if its based on that, then its ok. Hell even if im not trusted, its ok. Ill still continue to promote and contribute to the site as I have before. :smile:

iguild09

iguild09

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
im not a modder so if its based on that, then its ok. Hell even if im not trusted, its ok. Ill still continue to promote and contribute to the site as I have before. :smile:
Its not about whos a modder and whos not its more about worrying about people leaking it.

MattWidz

MattWidz

Programmer Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Seem to mod my players name and his finishing offset yet it says the settings is damaged :frown:
retard fifa has a custom checksum you need to sign

Nope he is not done with it he is getting the resigner done
^^

Its not about whos a modder and whos not its more about worrying about people leaking it.
exactly

I don't think he is giving out full version. Even if you pay. :smile: which is smart.
im not til around the time fifa 12 is out

I think he should give out the full version to people he know will not leak it then in a month or 2 make the whole thing open to people who bought the restricted version. This is my list of people who should be trusted Mythic, Matt, Me. Ezy Duz It, Mayon, i want to say you but i don't know much about you, obviously mods or retired people and a few others i cannot name off the top of my head. :thumbup1: woops almost forgot showen. Also the people who helped mattwidz. Then again he took his own time to make it so he can do whatever he wants.
im giving trusted people the restricted version, for free - not the full version yet

R

Ryzo16

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
retard fifa has a custom checksum you need to sign

^^

exactly

im not til around the time fifa 12 is out

im giving trusted people the restricted version, for free - not the full version yet

Retard? Your an E-Gangster lol.

I'll post all the OFFSETS in a bit so everyone can exploit it, Have fun *While you can*

Matt

Matt

Seasoned Member
Hardened Veteran MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$

I'll post all the OFFSETS in a bit so everyone can exploit it, Have fun *While you can*

Seriously, before you post next time, please just think.

MattWidz

MattWidz

Programmer Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$

:lol: no offence

the offsets are already on xboxmb i posted them for horizon

D

Deleted member 99038

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$

He wasn't calling you a retard, you just don't understand grammar.

H

hells q u a k e

Reaction score
Sin$
there a video on youtube out about matts break through

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NePCrDY3fQ8&feature=autoplay&list=ULraIDaMhHYo4&index=2&playnext=14

H

hells q u a k e

Reaction score
Sin$
there a video on youtube out about matts break through

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NePCrDY3fQ8&feature=player_embedded

iguild09

iguild09

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Funny half the people who voted instantly i have never seen make a post on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register