• Start date
  • Views 1,982
DrZimbabwe

DrZimbabwe

Peace at Last
Diamonds Are Forever Beginning of An Odyssey MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Immature flamer comment #3. u kids just need to grow up and keep ur B.S. comments to urselves. Now stop flaming the post.
Well theres atleast 5 or 6 posts a day saying "(PREVIEW)Blah Blahs Patch" and there just people like Dudeitsbrian or HaVoCs patch with slight modifications <_<

CrAzY FaIrYHoPn

CrAzY FaIrYHoPn

FairyHopn' All Day
Retired
Grammar Nazi TotM MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Well theres atleast 5 or 6 posts a day saying "(PREVIEW)Blah Blahs Patch" and there just people like Dudeitsbrian or HaVoCs patch with slight modifications
dry.gif

Stop flame. ur embarassing urself

em for mikey

em for mikey

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow havoc undead's patch... you could of atleast taken some stuff out so it didnt look that much alike wow lol your so pro.
add some text and call it your own nice..

CrAzY FaIrYHoPn

CrAzY FaIrYHoPn

FairyHopn' All Day
Retired
Grammar Nazi TotM MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow havoc undead's patch... you could of atleast taken some stuff out so it didnt look that much alike wow lol your so pro.
add some text and call it your own nice..

Do you kids even realize tht Havoc undeads patch is just Dconnors mod menu, then he added stuff. same thing i did and everyone else who has made a mod menu here on 7s, (unless they used K Brizzles menu). So stop the flame u deuschs. u kids have no idea what u are talking about.

kiwimoosical

kiwimoosical

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Basically, this is just dconner's menu with FairyHopn's own threads attached to it, stop b****ing and crying over a patch you wouldn't bother putting the effort into creating. Now I'm not saying this is great or good or anything but at least he put the god dam effort into making it which most of ya'll s*** head leechers wouldn't EVER do because you are to busy being a cool kid using dudeeitsbrian's patch and hosting free lobbys trying to earn rep which shouldn't even be earned, infact you should just sell your jtag and get a life... Your probably just some 12 year old traumatised kid trying to make money off of other peoples work, so go suck a ****, you know what they say, you are what you eat, a ****... So seriously, unless you are going to be constructive or helpful, your comments are unneeded and unecessary, so get the fukc out you flaming fukcs

CrAzY FaIrYHoPn

CrAzY FaIrYHoPn

FairyHopn' All Day
Retired
Grammar Nazi TotM MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Basically, this is just dconner's menu with FairyHopn's own threads attached to it, stop b****ing and crying over a patch you wouldn't bother putting the effort into creating. Now I'm not saying this is great or good or anything but at least he put the god dam effort into making it which most of ya'll s*** head leechers wouldn't EVER do because you are to busy being a cool kid using dudeeitsbrian's patch and hosting free lobbys trying to earn rep which shouldn't even be earned, infact you should just sell your jtag and get a life... Your probably just some 12 year old traumatised kid trying to make money off of other peoples work, so go suck a ****, you know what they say, you are what you eat, a ****... So seriously, unless you are going to be constructive or helpful, your comments are unneeded and unecessary, so get the fukc out you flaming fukcs

What he said

em for mikey

em for mikey

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
lol he made no effort either? and what part of it is "his" thread in this patch? please when he actually makes a patch from scratch off a clean patch ill give him credit untill then he will continue to get flammed by anyone who does know what they are talking about im sorry that i didnt know that putting your name and a few more adjustments in text made it "your" patch in that case i have alot of patches maybe i should release them just like him and i get get rep for someone elses work yay! and people who host free lobbies arnt doing it just for rep.. they actually do it to give back to the community unlike people like you that take from the community and give nothing back.
lol u mad

Top Bottom
Login
Register