• Thread starter droseum20
  • Start date
  • Views 8,118
D

droseum20

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Before I even say anything, I would just like to tell you straight up, nothing in this video will be released to make sure Black Ops 2 online gameplay stays clean. Everything shown in the video will not be sold, and I'm just demonstrating some basic modifications for *OFFLINE* gameplay. No, I will not tell you how to create madh4x or some stupid question like that, just enjoy the video and hope you learn a few things about how sexy Black Ops II is :wink:

Before you all ask, how do we know this is all client and not just local clients? Well, let's leave it as, you buy me a retail and I'll demonstrate to you that its all client :tongue: Please leave comments on what can be improved upon below. (Yes, I know its still pretty basic, I'm still working on it)

M

ma37icws

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
How about you go fuck yourself and stop making the xbox modding scene as shit as it currently is by trying to keep everything you accomplish secret, stunting progress others could possibly make

Code:
struct gentity_t
{
    int unknown[0xC7];
};

struct clientState_t
{
    int unknown[0x15FC];
};

gentity_t* GetClientEntity(int clientNum)
{
    return (gentity_t*)0x8325E6C0+clientNum;
}

clientState_t* G_GetClientState(int clientNum)
{
    return (clientState_t*)*(int*)0x833D6880+clientNum;
}

typedef int(*G_GivePlayerWeapon_t)(clientState_t* clientState, int weaponIndex, char altModelIndex);
G_GivePlayerWeapon_t G_GivePlayerWeapon = (G_GivePlayerWeapon_t)0x82348A28;

typedef int(*BG_FindWeaponIndexForName_t)(char* name);
BG_FindWeaponIndexForName_t BG_FindWeaponIndexForName = (BG_FindWeaponIndexForName_t)0x8260F190;

typedef void(*G_InitializeAmmo_t)(gentity_t* entity, int weaponIndex, char weaponModel, int hadWeapon);
G_InitializeAmmo_t G_InitializeAmmo = (G_InitializeAmmo_t)0x822B20E0;

void GiveWeapon(int clientNum, char* name)
{
    G_GivePlayerWeapon(G_GetClientState(clientNum), BG_FindWeaponIndexForName(name), 0);
    G_InitializeAmmo(GetClientEntity(clientNum), BG_FindWeaponIndexForName(name), 0, 0);
}

GiveWeapon(0, "defaultweapon_mp"); // Gives default weapon

I don't have the ammo offsets anymore because you can get infinite ammo by simply poking 0x8260D904 to nop

Everything else I saw was just changing stuff in the playerstate, which I showed how to obtain the offsets for above

Last edited:
Ich Will

Ich Will

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How about you go fuck yourself and stop making the xbox modding scene as shit as it currently is by trying to keep everything you accomplish secret, stunting progress others could possibly make

[COD
int G_GetClientState(int clientNum)
{
return *(int*)0x833D6880+clientNum*0x57F0;
}

typedef int(*G_GivePlayerWeapon_t)(int clientState, int weaponIndex, char altModelIndex);
G_GivePlayerWeapon_t G_GivePlayerWeapon = (G_GivePlayerWeapon_t)0x82348A28;

G_GivePlayerWeapon(G_GetClientState(0), 1, 0); // Gives default weapon
[/COD

I don't have the ammo offsets anymore because you can get infinite ammo by simply poking 0x8260D904 to nop

Everything else I saw was just changing stuff in the playerstate, which I showed how to obtain the offsets for above
You mad?

M

ma37icws

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

Yeah, I'm pretty ****ing mad to be honest.

The xbox modding scene is one of the worst in existence, everything revolves around money, fame, or both.

Every good scene has an abundance of open information, just look at the open source software community. A bunch of what were previously neckbeards living in their mom's basement have created the many flavors of Linux distros, which have a near monopoly of the server market.

It's frustrating because if it were to change for the better so much would be accomplished, and it would be something I'd want to be a part of, but I know it wont.

ItsThy

DaveThyBest

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

The xbox modding scene is one of the worst in existence, everything revolves around money, fame, or both.

Every good scene has an abundance of open information, just look at the open source software community. A bunch of what were previously neckbeards living in their mom's basement have created the many flavors of Linux distros, which have a near monopoly of the server market.

It's frustrating because if it were to change for the better so much would be accomplished, and it would be something I'd want to be a part of, but I know it wont.
That's why there is a thing called the outside world.

YFN

YFN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i lol at the ( you buy me a retail and I'll demonstrate to you ) lol, it look's like someone need's money or a job here :smile:

Epiic Prodiigy

Epiic Prodiigy

Enthusiast
Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$

It's even worse when others "go along with the flow." And, only a few people can realize what's really happened.

Open source software is a thing of the past in the modding community. Look at horizon and modio.

Bacon The Narwhal

Bacon The Narwhal

Damn Straight I Pierce Bacon
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not impressed. There is to many people like you who won't release their stuff for the community so basically 0 f*cks are given.

Edit: There are plenty of videos that use this SAME client based mod menu and they were released before you made the video with DOWNLOADS in their descriptions. Get out, now.

iM ShARk xX

iM ShARk xX

Contributor
Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not impressed. There is to many people like you who won't release their stuff for the community so basically 0 f*cks are given.

Edit: There are plenty of videos that use this SAME client based mod menu and they were released before you made the video with DOWNLOADS in their descriptions. Get out, now.
not even same.... ""ALL CLIENT MODS MENU"" actually no one did it...
get a brain for a sec and try to make your own ****, again a ****ing leech who's mad cause Th31R3 15 N07 D0NW704D L1NK

Bacon The Narwhal

Bacon The Narwhal

Damn Straight I Pierce Bacon
Reaction score
Sin$
not even same.... ""ALL CLIENT MODS MENU"" actually no one did it...
get a brain for a sec and try to make your own ****, again a ****ing leech who's mad cause Th31R3 15 N07 D0NW704D L1NK
Not mad, i don't like multiplayer mods bro so choke on one. Sure i leech but i donate if its a good mod. Iv'e already donated previously too. You should learn respect before posting **** that makes you look like a fool and troll.

Xeren

Xeren

♦♦♦ God Complex ♦♦♦
Legendary Veteran Programmer Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
It's even worse when others "go along with the flow." And, only a few people can realize what's really happened.

Open source software is a thing of the past in the modding community. Look at horizon and modio.
Modio is a collection of open sourced software. And when they do(or did at least)make their own editors, if it had good security, they didn't fix it. The reason why everyone in the community uses and buys Diamond for Horizon, is because they actually continue development, unlike a lot of AIOs that have failed, or've(lol, or have) ceased development.

Syrus

Syrus

Just chill out
Fabled Veteran Mythical Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Modio is a collection of open sourced software. And when they do(or did at least)make their own editors, if it had good security, they didn't fix it. The reason why everyone in the community uses and buys Diamond for Horizon, is because they actually continue development, unlike a lot of AIOs that have failed, or've(lol, or have) ceased development.
Burned.....

Top Bottom
Login
Register