What's new

Discussion [PREVIEW] Dean360s Patch [INCOMPLETE]

Dean360

Reaction score
Hi Se7ensins, im new to the site and thought id show you a patch that im working on but it is currently far from being complete. id like to say thanks to dconner for the menu layout and Godlymodz for the MenuStringFont. Thanks Guys, please tell me what you think and give me any feedback

Zswizzy

Former Legend
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
It it actually almost exactly like both of their patches, But still loks good.

Fatality

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Nice, it looks like you took alot of stuff from GODLYMODz, but all in all it looks nice.

ActionScript

XG R4PiDzZ
Reaction score
Looks good but I could see problems with screen alignment if its changed.

If you have already done this sorry, Change the Y-axis text alignment to "CENTER". This will prevent the setText from moving when vertical/horizontal margins are changed in the screen options.

Then just work out the variables for positioning :smile:

Hyyde

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Se7ensins, im new to the site and thought id show you a patch that im working on but it is currently far from being complete. id like to say thanks to dconner for the menu layout and Godlymodz for the MenuStringFont. Thanks Guys, please tell me what you think and give me any feedback
Nice, are you going to release?

Dean360

Reaction score
thnks for the some what feedback :smile:, This version has now been edited more and i am thinking about release, but i need to add some sort of verification first. if someone can help or suggest i would be gratefull i will upload a vid of current version tomorow.

ActionScript

XG R4PiDzZ
Reaction score
thnks for the some what feedback :smile:, This version has now been edited more and i am thinking about release, but i need to add some sort of verification first. if someone can help or suggest i would be gratefull i will upload a vid of current version tomorow.
I could add a verification system when im not busy. AIM me or PM me tomorrow

SulLiVan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks sick :smile: but you should add somthing into the patch that no one else has , becuase all the patches theses days look the same

Top Bottom