What's new

Mod Menu [Preview] Blue Sky 4.5 (For TU9)

N

nicholasbroo

Knowledge maybe Power, but Respect matters.
Reaction score
Firstly, I would like to thank the following people who made this menu for MW2.

Credit / Greets to the following people:
Original post for Tu8: https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/blue-sky-v3-1-release-im-quiting.1560577/

Okay, so I was looking for good menus that had what we needed for just the casual old fun times with GSC and well, I found Blue Sky to really stick out.
After, combing through the old code, I felt it needed some tidying so it won't crash via .dll as much anymore unless you spam bot spawns.
Keep in mind this is a work in progress as a lot of the code needs to be essentially cleaned up and removed.
I thought to bring back the days where an average menu wasn't always about off-hosts and to really bring it really back to TU6 kinda days.
Where the game was very much alive on 12611, and T teh1337 and D DarkDreamer was hosting lobbies for MSP points / paypal,
When Keyvaults really were expensive. Usually $120 a piece, for an un-shared that didn't last? Anyways, I hope you'll all enjoy a good update to a mod menu for once.

Before anyone asks,
Q: Will this be released?
A: Yes, when all the bugs are ironed out and the menu is completely stable.

Q: Will this be a .dll or a .xex?
A: .Dll

Q: Will this require a patched default_mp.xex?
A: Yes. But, I will not be providing one sorry. Get a clean TU9 xex and use XePatcher with your .S.

Blue Sky 4.5 (changelog)
- Updated version from 3.1 to 4.5 as the multiple revision has changed.
- Updated from Tu9 (original crashed and barely works on Tu8)
- Added essential call methods that didn't crash and cleaned up a lot of code.
- Fixed a bunch of crashes (Having a devkit is super handy, when it comes to crashes for debugging).
- Strings now function as they're supposed to and stored as required in buffers.
- XShowKeyboardUI now works as intended and doesn't create a null buffer when it's called.
- Added better functions to call certain methods related to loops etc.
[Original Crashes]
- MAIN MENU -> VIP
-> Change name has been fixed.
- The crash was due to the buffer being sent way too fast so a time was set to allow the buffer to set before being called.

- MAIN MENU -> TRICKSHOTTING
-> CUSTOM XP MENU has been fixed. The crash was due to the buffer being null.
--> Custom Killcam Timer has been fixed. The crash was due to the buffer being null.

- MAIN MENU -> COHOST -> PLAYER
-> CHANGE NAME CRASH
- The crash was due to the buffer being sent way too fast so a time was set to allow the buffer to set before being called.

- MAIN MENU -> HOST -> ALL PLAYERS
-> ANY TEAM OPTIONS CRASH

Pictures
"]

Video snippet's of everything working online.

Hope you guys enjoy what's to come!

Last edited:
S

sonnyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
did you fix the issue where if someone prestiges or they leave you teleport/lag everywhere
good stuff though :smile:

Last edited:
N

nicholasbroo

Reaction score
did you fix the issue where if you someone prestiges or they leave you teleport/lag everywhere
Again, I am still working on it. I have only experienced that once during my routinely testing and debugging crashes on my devkit.

If you would like to help test in one of my lobbies sometime, let me know my gamertag is in one of those pictures.
Trying to ensure the M$FT bots don't pick up my gamertag and ban it, you never know who's still patrolling now a days. But, I got plenty of Keyvaults to flash, I can keep going any day :smile:

T

TriangleXbox

Reaction score
Cant wait to use Bluesky again!! If you want to update other TU8 menus my other post has sources

Last edited:
N

nicholasbroo

Reaction score
Cant wait to use Bluesky again!! If you want to update other TU8 menus my other post has sources
Which other post? I'll check it out. But, I don't see your other post?

N

nicholasbroo

Reaction score
Yep, that's the post in question. The source is in one of the comments.
I'll have to check it out when I get back home, maybe, I'll start updating other menu's as well as I haven't seen but '3' menu's updated.

I believe he is talking about this post.

Thanks for the link! I'll see what they're after I get home!

S

sonnyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
tested it in game with nicholas, its quite stable :smile:

H

HYX

Create your creativity
Administrator
Lifetime
Reaction score
tested it in game with nicholas, its quite stable :smile:
That's good to hear, have you seen anything that would or did cause hanging or freezing?

S

sonnyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's good to hear, have you seen anything that would or did cause hanging or freezing?
there was a issue with a trickshot option but he fixed it, the only other issue i found was when using noclip bind it would just get stuck and you couldnt turn it off but aint a big deal since you can just change team to spectator to fix it

H

HYX

Create your creativity
Administrator
Lifetime
Reaction score
there was a issue with a trickshot option but he fixed it, the only other issue i found was when using noclip bind it would just get stuck and you couldnt turn it off but aint a big deal since you can just change team to spectator to fix it
Not too bad at all then. N nicholasbroo great work!

H

HYX

Create your creativity
Administrator
Lifetime
Reaction score
Any ETA on the menu?

L

Lucky

Premium
Reaction score
Now, this is a name I haven’t seen in ages… N nicholasbroo .
I hope to see the name more often on the forums. Menu looks dope, I would dust my RGH off for this when it’s released!

T

thewicho

Reaction score
How can i add a mod menu to my xbox mw2 i just recently got it back then i used a usb with a ps3 but on this xbox idk what to do i just got it to remember the old days

T

Teb

Project & Sales Manager
Administrator
Reaction score
How can i add a mod menu to my xbox mw2 i just recently got it back then i used a usb with a ps3 but on this xbox idk what to do i just got it to remember the old days
You will need a glitched Xbox or a J-Tag.

T

Token

Godly Sinner
Super Moderators
Reaction score
What a trip down memory lane. Wow.

Thanks for taking the time to update this, if I ever dust off the RGH I’ll be giving this a go. Awesome.

Kind regards,
Knife.

Top Bottom