• Start date
  • Views 996
IIV NATHAN VII

IIV NATHAN VII

You never know for sure unless you try
Frame In Gold Modder Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Sup guys! Just thought I would announce my first release to get some feedback from people :biggrin:
This is gonna be my first release of map spawns/mods so please cut me some slack!
I'm feeling kinda nervous at the feedback but there's inevitably gonna be some negativity :frown:

Airport NASCAR and Playground. NASCAR is pretty self explanatory... you drive up and down the airport runway with ramps either end allowing you to maintain a high speed. Playground is the first one I made which I know is pretty basic, it allows everyone to get up onto the airport buildings :smile:
Here it is :smile:

Let me know what you think :smile:
Note that the halfpipes you see first taking you to the airport hanger are my friends singleplayer ramps.. the Playground's Barge is underneath it (you can sorta see the lights sticking out)

Music in the video -> K-391 - Dollardasene 2013
I know this isn't a release yet but these people deserve some lovin'!
-----
EvilB <- Object spawner, couldn't of done it without you buddy! :smile:
Buffeting <- Gave me some tips and functions :wink:
GTA JORDOSKY 1 <- Mr Tester! Couldn't have done it without you either! :smile:
Emmanuel U <- Uber Secret stuff! :tongue: Dem limbs :rolleyes:
XeN Nathan <- Recorder :cool:
Xcpgamer13X <- Some code help

Last edited:
DevilsDesign

DevilsDesign

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
This looks pretty cool, congrats on it!

How many objects are in it ? Is it MP friendly ?

Thanks

IIV NATHAN VII

IIV NATHAN VII

Reaction score
Sin$
This looks pretty cool, congrats on it!

How many objects are in it ? Is it MP friendly ?

Thanks
:smile: Thanks! Yes both are multiplayer friendly, Playground is 66 objects and NASCAR is 64

xX7MoD_UaE

xX7MoD_UaE

Reaction score
Sin$
bro i have EvilB Object Spawner but how the f. u got it on a sco o.0?

E

Evil Blunt

Getting There
Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
bro i have EvilB Object Spawner but how the f. u got it on a sco o.0?
He used the in game coordinates then wrote them into his source file its a long process using my object spawner trying to make map mods but if you cant run gtaiv on pc then the only option would be to use my spawner and write down the coordinates.

Marshall Mathers

Calculates

Shady Till I Die
Reaction score
Sin$
He used the in game coordinates then wrote them into his source file its a long process using my object spawner trying to make map mods but if you cant run gtaiv on pc then the only option would be to use my spawner and write down the coordinates.
but how would the code go if you used your menu for coords can you post an example map mod in a .c format

IIV NATHAN VII

IIV NATHAN VII

Reaction score
Sin$
but how would the code go if you used your menu for coords can you post an example map mod in a .c format
I may make a tutorial on this one day if I see it will be useful, I'm currently pretty scarce for time at the minute, I *MAY* even get a team together or something for map mods but I dunno... I doubt I'll get that far as I'm too stubborn.. if I release anything it has to be detailed to a petty scale... but eh.. I may make a tutorial. (I think Evil B is the one to speak to, he even helped me at one point! :tongue:)..

This is kinda off topic but I've gotta spit it out.. everyone has an imagination.. but without knowledge people are stuck behind a 10,000ft high wall because they can't put it into action (in this case making map mods) but hopefully I can sort something out :smile: (I'm not superman and I'm not Mr Tutorial either but I can try some time!)

Avery

Avery

YouTube//Avxry
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Greeter Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
Very nice Nathan two map mods at one time. Keep it up.

IIV NATHAN VII

IIV NATHAN VII

Reaction score
Sin$
That's pretty cool! :biggrin:
Thanks :biggrin: I'll release soon I'm just waiting on my tester and he could be a while -_- this is where i get slapped and told to go to the tester thread

Top Bottom
Login
Register