What's new

Solved Preventing ban on main account by buying second game license and switching socialclub profiles?

B

Baeeeee

Reaction score
Yesterday I had the most fun I've ever had in years in GTA:Online with a modder. GTA V licenses are only €13 at the moment, so I was thinking whether it would be possible to
- Simply buy a new game license
- Logout of social club
- Install mod menu on the GTA V installation
- Enjoy myself
- Possibly get banned some time with the new account
- Uninstall the mod menu
- Switch social club accounts
- Enjoy the game again without mods and without ban?

Hoping someone has experience with this. I'm assuming R* only bans socialclub name? And no IP?

K

kip4hours

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As far as I can tell and from seeing videos all over YouTube is they will ban your whole social account and any other account linked to that social account. So if you have made a new email and social account you have nothing to worry about getting your main account banned as long as you dont link let's say your ps4/xbox to that new social account

E

EyeDuDab

Banned
Reaction score
As someone who has been banned on pc for using menus, your theory wont work.

They ban the account. I was also unable to login via the launcher to any other alternative existing accounts as well. They lock down the launcher itself.

Maybe if you were vpn'ed or already proxied when the suspension hammer drops, you might get lucky and avoid the launcher lockout. Then try.
But as far as my experience has gone, you aint joining online again on that pc until the time limit is lifted (a full screen message on screen will pop up displaying the alert that youre suspended, and a date will appear. This date is your lifted suspension date)

V

Virus_Clan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As someone who has been banned on pc for using menus, your theory wont work.

They ban the account. I was also unable to login via the launcher to any other alternative existing accounts as well. They lock down the launcher itself.

Maybe if you were vpn'ed or already proxied when the suspension hammer drops, you might get lucky and avoid the launcher lockout. Then try.
But as far as my experience has gone, you aint joining online again on that pc until the time limit is lifted (a full screen message on screen will pop up displaying the alert that youre suspended, and a date will appear. This date is your lifted suspension date)
If you get banned on PC does it ban or affect your console (Xbox/PS4) at all?

W

WARKRIME

Reaction score
My 1st account was banned , for simply loading up the Redux mod online for 10 seconds , but now have a new account with all new profile

F

FarmerJoe

Reaction score
Yesterday I had the most fun I've ever had in years in GTA:Online with a modder. GTA V licenses are only €13 at the moment, so I was thinking whether it would be possible to
- Simply buy a new game license
- Logout of social club
- Install mod menu on the GTA V installation
- Enjoy myself
- Possibly get banned some time with the new account
- Uninstall the mod menu
- Switch social club accounts
- Enjoy the game again without mods and without ban?

Hoping someone has experience with this. I'm assuming R* only bans socialclub name? And no IP?
I have been modding for some time now, and I can assure you it's fine. I have been banned on 2 accounts but I can immediately log out of them and login to my main account with no issues at all. That was 4-5 months ago and my main account hasn't been banned. Just my two cents.

N

Navy Davey

☠️Super Moderator☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Save yourself the trouble and purchase a paid Mod menu.
That will be the first step to not being banned.
It’s not a 100% guarantee but it’s much less likely that you will get banned.
Generally free menus are a quick path to being banned.
I use a menu that spoofs my social club ID and IP address.
It will also automatically exit online and the game if a Rockstar dev enters a lobby.
It’s also wise to not abuse things that can get you banned such as griefing or recoveries.

If you get banned on PC does it ban or affect your console (Xbox/PS4) at all?
No. The ban is on PC only.

Last edited:
J

jakepratt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got banned but when i went to put in a new social club acc it wouldnt start the game because my epic games profile was tied to the old banned social club acc. not a chance in hell I'm paying r* another dollar just to play as a level one and grind to get **** on by other hackers who never seem to get banned. am i gonna have to make a new epic acc and buy the game again or can i just delete my old r* acc and bind the new one and go again on my og epic acc?

N

Navy Davey

☠️Super Moderator☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
I got banned but when i went to put in a new social club acc it wouldnt start the game because my epic games profile was tied to the old banned social club acc. not a chance in hell I'm paying r* another dollar just to play as a level one and grind to get **** on by other hackers who never seem to get banned. am i gonna have to make a new epic acc and buy the game again or can i just delete my old r* acc and bind the new one and go again on my og epic acc?
You should have started a new Epic profile all together.
Now that new account won’t work since it’s tied to the banned account.
I don’t think you can get it for free anymore but if you can start a new email address and epic account.
Delete GTA and all Rockstar files.
Re download and install GTA.
That should get you around the ban.
You can buy a mod menu for as low as $15.

J

jakepratt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You should have started a new Epic profile all together.
Now that new account won’t work since it’s tied to the banned account.
I don’t think you can get it for free anymore but if you can start a new email address and epic account.
Delete GTA and all Rockstar files.
Re download and install GTA.
That should get you around the ban.
You can buy a mod menu for as low as $15.
ty
ill try that and i started a new epic acc but it wanted me to buy the game again.

Top Bottom