What's new

Solved Prevent my retail from jtag ban...

• Thread starter Project116
  • Start date
  • Views 336
P

Project116

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, I have 2 xbox, one is my retail and one is jtag. And this is my first time using jtag and goes online with it last night, so, after finished hosting I unplugged my router and it changes my ip address automatically, and now I'm online with my retail.

Will I be safe by doing this method?
Or is there a way to protect my retail?

H

Hysteria Mate

Ni Hao Dog
Reaction score
So, I have 2 xbox, one is my retail and one is jtag. And this is my first time using jtag and goes online with it last night, so, after finished hosting I unplugged my router and it changes my ip address automatically, and now I'm online with my retail.

This should protect your console.
Also try use a VPN on your JTAG/Retail?

P

Project116

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This should protect your console.
Also try use a VPN on your JTAG/Retail?
Thanks for the reply :biggrin: but, its necessary to use vpn ? because when I use its slows down my connection
and I cant join or host any game

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score

In addition to what another ember mentioned about a VPN, I can't stress enough how important it is to just remember to not take both consoles online at the same time. I don't use a VPN or even switch my IP and I have been fine.

N

Nigels

African Squad
Reaction score
also make sure your retail is not plugged in at all whilst your jtag is online and vice versa

Top Bottom