What's new

Discussion Pretty cool 32 Kill Streak video.

• Thread starter xiFlipMyChipsx
  • Start date
  • Views 792
X

xiFlipMyChipsx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm letting my girl play some missions... So I'm patiently waiting for my turn, decided to check out some youtube. Found this cool vid of a 32 kill streak (not my video)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkpduFCVOsw]YouTube - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Amazing Gameplay 32 Kill Streak (MUST WATCH)[/ame]

Pieceman

Pieceman

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
I still haven't got the chance to use the AC-130... That thing looks pretty epic.

X

xiFlipMyChipsx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Pieceman said:
I still haven't got the chance to use the AC-130... That thing looks pretty epic.

Yeah dude, seriously it looks sweet. I'm hoping I can start dominating with it soon.

T

TomAlpha

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Managed to get a 48 kill streak earlier using the Apache gunner - Unfortunately I didn't have the nuke selected :frown:

X

xiFlipMyChipsx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
UFC SpiderSilva said:
sweet video, ive only had a 22 kill streak.

Yeah I went 30-3 on FFA, I got 23 I think? I got lucky and got an AC-130 :tongue:

Novaa

Novaa

Seasoned Member
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I went on a 35 killstreak, but, we was loosing and I was on a win streak so I dashboarded it at the end, forgetting about the 35 killstreak :mad:

Bizarre179

Bizarre179

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got the Ac-140 on a 2 kill streak! I actually hijacked an enemy care package on got it. The only actual time I have got someone good from one...

trtl

trtl

Seasoned Member
Mythical Veteran Forum Addict Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Bizarre179 said:
I got the Ac-140 on a 2 kill streak! I actually hijacked an enemy care package on got it. The only actual time I have got someone good from one...

Wow that's amazing, what's the AC-140 like?

Top Bottom
Login
Register