Discussion Pretty cool 32 Kill Streak video.

xiFlipMyChipsx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm letting my girl play some missions... So I'm patiently waiting for my turn, decided to check out some youtube. Found this cool vid of a 32 kill streak (not my video)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkpduFCVOsw]YouTube - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Amazing Gameplay 32 Kill Streak (MUST WATCH)[/ame]

Pieceman

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
I still haven't got the chance to use the AC-130... That thing looks pretty epic.

xiFlipMyChipsx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pieceman said:
I still haven't got the chance to use the AC-130... That thing looks pretty epic.
Yeah dude, seriously it looks sweet. I'm hoping I can start dominating with it soon.

TomAlpha

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Managed to get a 48 kill streak earlier using the Apache gunner - Unfortunately I didn't have the nuke selected :frown:

Novaa

Reaction score
I went on a 35 killstreak, but, we was loosing and I was on a win streak so I dashboarded it at the end, forgetting about the 35 killstreak :mad:

Bizarre179

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got the Ac-140 on a 2 kill streak! I actually hijacked an enemy care package on got it. The only actual time I have got someone good from one...

Madman340

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Bizarre179 said:
I got the Ac-140 on a 2 kill streak! I actually hijacked an enemy care package on got it. The only actual time I have got someone good from one...
Wow that's amazing, what's the AC-140 like?

Top Bottom