• Thread starter xXmanslaughtrXx
  • Start date
  • Views 560
xXmanslaughtrXx

xXmanslaughtrXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How long do you think its going to take for you to get to first prestige in BO2 in total game play? how long do you hope it will take, are you going to go all the way to the highest prestige; or do you expect to stop at a midpoint?
i myself am going all the way to 10th like every other cod except BO (since i got de-ranked twice). Gotta stay original ;D

Itachi_Uchiha

Itachi_Uchiha

Proud Otaku
Mythical Veteran Forum Addict Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
How long do you think its going to take for you to get to first prestige in BO2? how long do you hope it will take, are you going to go all the way to the highest prestige; or do you expect to stop at a midpoint?
i myself am going all the way to 10th like every other cod except BO (since i got de-ranked twice). Gotta stay original ;D
Between playing WoW MoP. and Black ops 2. i would say about 2-3 weeks for me personally to get to first maybe if i push my self 6-8 days. Ill stop at the best looking for prestige symbol. unless you get something uber at a different prestige.

xXmanslaughtrXx

xXmanslaughtrXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Between playing WoW MoP. and Black ops 2. i would say about 2-3 weeks for me personally to get to first maybe if i push my self 6-8 days. Ill stop at the best looking for prestige symbol. unless you get something uber at a different prestige.
guess i should have specify how long in game play.

Sideways AD

Sideways AD

Getting There
Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
You do unlock things at different prestiges. I'm not sure what. Vahn has said you should prestige to the max if you want everything at your disposal.

Itachi_Uchiha

Itachi_Uchiha

Proud Otaku
Mythical Veteran Forum Addict Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
guess i should have specify how long in game play.
In that case
Between playing WoW MoP. and Black ops 2. i would say about 14-20 hours for me personally to get to first maybe if i push my self 10-14 hours. Ill stop at the best looking for prestige symbol. unless you get something uber at a different prestige.

xXmanslaughtrXx

xXmanslaughtrXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
In that case
Between playing WoW MoP. and Black ops 2. i would say about 14-20 hours for me personally to get to first maybe if i push my self 10-14 hours. Ill stop at the best looking for prestige symbol. unless you get something uber at a different prestige.
sounds about average for me as well. im sure after first prestige def will level a lot faster.

Toxic Rain

FGE
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Gifter
Reaction score
Sin$
same

The Hybrid

The Hybrid

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
It seems like literally every time we ask Vahn this question about achieving the max rank he responds with the same thing: "about the same amount of time as reaching 65 in World at War."

So I wouldn't expect any different for reaching level 55 this time around.

Kayvan

Skeletons

الله أكبر
Frame In Gold Grizzled Veteran Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm gonna go all the way to the highest prestige. I hate when people stay at a certain prestige.

SnappiestJack

SnappiestJack

Contributor
Modder Fabled Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Probably the same timing as all the others around 12 hours a prestige.

RepTaR x GuRu

RepTaR x GuRu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think the first prestige or two it will take around a day of gameplay based on what i see, it is a lot different and will take some getting used to. After I get used to it though it wull probably be 14-16 hours per prestige.

Top Bottom
Login
Register