Prestige

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' started by Eranchanator43, Feb 5, 2010 with 16 replies and 356 views.

1. Eranchanator43

Eranchanator43 Newbie

Ratings:
    Alright guys im debating wheter or not i should Prestige and i want to know... Is it worth Prestiging?

2. x FaTe

x FaTe Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Everyone should prestige at least once to open up all the new challenges and titles/emblems,

3. OP
    Eranchanator43

Eranchanator43 Newbie

Ratings:
    I prestiged twice but i dont know if iwant to go to 3rd

4. PrfctionIsFlawd

PrfctionIsFlawd Getting There

Ratings:
    Yes it is worth it. It gives you something to work towards again.

• Like Like x 1
  5. XxViSTiGexX

XxViSTiGexX Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i prestiged 4 times ima stay 4 because now its boring to prestige and lose all my guns prestige at least 1 time tho to get the fell of it if you dont like it stay that prestige and work on your kdr and weapons

6. Bamboozled

Bamboozled Enthusiast

Ratings:
  7. XxViSTiGexX

XxViSTiGexX Enthusiast

Ratings:

lol "You can do ittttt"

8. The Hulk

The Hulk Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Depends what prestige level you are now.

If you are 1st prestige then yes go ahead, But if your asking should you prestige to tenth? No,

Its boring
    Its horrible with people
    The mute button has become your best friend.

But thats all up to you..

Good Luck hope I helped,
    Matthew

9. lettersto0you

lettersto0you Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ..do it if you are a manly man. If you're a pansy, just follow these simple instructions:
    a). Place game into provided game case.
    b). Firmly grasp game case (w/. game inside) with dominant hand.
    c). Extend arm and with force, throw said game out the window.
    d). Buy 'Barbie's Dream House' for Xbox 360
    e). Continue in your pansy ways.

• Like Like x 1
  10. XovreS

XovreS Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Invincibility perk at prestige 10. Totally worth it.

11. lettersto0you

lettersto0you Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ...exactly.

12. RagaGHo5T

RagaGHo5T Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Well i was wondering the same thing you did. Then my friend prestiged me but it really s worth it. It makes the game more fun!

13. The Hulk

The Hulk Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You just now made rank in my top 10 hero's.

14. Barney Stinson

Barney Stinson Enthusiast

Ratings:
    It's a matter of opinion. I personally like working towards something.

15. lettersto0you

lettersto0you Enthusiast

Ratings:

Go forth and be fruitful my son.

• Like Like x 1
  16. OP
    Eranchanator43

Eranchanator43 Newbie

Ratings:
    I prestiged and i do agree that its funner to work towards stuff instead of just playin for nothing.

17. M V P

M V P Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Now allow me if you all will to voice my opinion here :wink:.

Ok, Now. Prestiging is in no way fun. Now I have always had a mentality of not staying at one prestiging. Lets face it, there is no point at all because you gain loads and loads of xp and then when the day comes when you FINALLY prestige, and trust me it will come, you will prestige and think ****! I could be 10th now with all this exp then it becomes a big depressing drag back up to 70 with no guns or camos or anything. Prestiging is a depressing drag anyway but after being 10th on cod4 and cod5 I now FINALLY reached prestige 10 on CoD Mw2 and I hate this game. I hated it since 2nd prestige or maybe 1st but I have ABSOLUTELY no life in that I drive myself to get 10th ASAP.

On CoD4 I really enjoyed prestiging because 55 wasn't much and the guns on that game were total FUN. (Aside from the M16 of course you kids know this man!) But ye those guns on that game were soo fun to unlock an use. The G36c the G3 the MP5 the P90 the Uzi The Ak the mp44 etc. the awesome list goes on.

When I got tenth prestige on that game I wanted to keep going and going and going. I hated being 55 and not being able to do it again. The thing that also bugged me on that game was 5 classes. I wanted more to. That was pretty annoying but I still love CoD4 to this day as do all us hardcore cod players who made IW what they are. < Another point.... Stop it MVP. Moving on, CoD5 was a drag. I hated 65 ranks but until Mw2 came out I though it was the most depressing thing ever. Anyway the point is I pushed myself through 10 more prestiges on CoD5 dominating search just like on CoD4. I preffered everything about WaW to cod4. You could take a lot of damage so a noob who came on and could'nt shoot for **** would spray at you and you could take a couple, get behind cover and *** **** him into the future.

So fun to be good at CoD. When i finally got tenth on CoD5 god was I happy. And the thing on that game was there was no camos. So once I did ALL challenges yes ALL I was bored again. I kept saying to myself and my friends all said it to.

I remember saying "I will never play this game again when Mw2 comes out. May aswell bin it" I look back at that and laugh. I see now how much better CoD4 and 5 are but another point entirely. STOP IT. Anyway the point is now I am 10th on Mw2 44 I think I am hoping this game will become fun when I hit 70. Then I can stop playing SnD and getting pissed off at the **** this game throws and you and the awesome stuff it provides for newbs and I can take it slow, chill out, do challenges, unlock attatchments and camos. I think the only time I will play SnD again on Mw2 is, well quite a lot because on every CoD game I reached 10th before majority of my friends. DuH I have no life? but anyway I will continue playing it and watch them rank up and help them through the dreaded struggle of Mw2 ranks. They take double as long on this game. I got 10th at like 16D play time on Mw2 LEGIT! and on cod 4 it was 8days and on cod 5 i reached it in 9days. Work it out :biggrin:

**** thing is is that I sold my CoD4 for Mw2. What a load of bull****. I used to wonder why they took half price off Mw2 if I traded in CoD4..... Now I see why. Bastards ripped me off huh. Buy CoD4 back you say? Im working on it. Still around 30 quid and its 2 years old :O

When I reach 70 on Mw2 and my friends reach 10th 70 we will be playing WaW alot more again. Maybe even start new accounts. That game is the ****!

Hmm.... Enough with my life story? Yes Methinks :biggrin: Thank you Please :biggrin: