What's new

Solved Prestige to stick

T

the feak

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys I was wondering if any of you know how to make the prestige glitch stick I can get my account max level duplicating but it is gone when I restart the game ?... And crypto keys don't earn also if anyone knows a fix

T

the feak

Reaction score
Sin$
I use the one with the single controller you start up on the master prestige, as soon as you start it you switch profile to the profile you want duplicated. Then you keep pressing x until your account you want master prestige on is master prestige... Then it says play a game or 2 and change your clan tag but it doesn't stick 
Also if there's a way to earn crypto keys on the duped profile

Upvote 0
NotEM3RACE

NotEM3RACE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What glitch are you talking about the one that i posted about or the link i provided

Upvote 0
NotEM3RACE

NotEM3RACE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
oh no after the blue screen fades wait 30 ms then after that 1 second then go straight to multiplayer also are you waiting 10 seconds on public match on the high account ?

Upvote 0
I

IQpuddingponny

Reaction score
Sin$
I do everything that the link says. I wait in public match for 10 or even more seconds and then i back out to where you press x to start. After that i swith account and press x 1/2 sec after the blue screen dissapears and then I press x once again 1-2 sec after that. Then I see the high prestige clan tag in front of my low prestige name and I instantly click on play online while the high prestige clan tag is still visible. Then I click on multiplayer but I'm still my old prestige and level...

Upvote 0
Julio Angel

Julio Angel

Reaction score
Sin$
I tried a few different glitches with a lvl 44 account and a prestige 3 lvl 20 one, i was trying to dupe a prestige 10 account over them and it didnt stick no matter what i did. I then tried it with a new account, a lvl 1 fresh from the barracks rookie mf and after playing a game and changing the clan tag the prestige saved. Then i made a fresh start on the prestige 3 account to see if it had to be lvl 1 to get the glitch to stick and i was right. In my case to dupe an account the dummy account MUST be at lvl 1. If your wondering what method just try anyone you like, i tried this with all the methods i know and it worked everytime.

Hope this helps!

Upvote 0
PSRepz

PSRepz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If any of you guys still struggling let me know I would be glad to glitch for you on psn for free!! :wink:

Upvote 0
L

Littleliam2169

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried a few different glitches with a lvl 44 account and a prestige 3 lvl 20 one, i was trying to dupe a prestige 10 account over them and it didnt stick no matter what i did. I then tried it with a new account, a lvl 1 fresh from the barracks rookie mf and after playing a game and changing the clan tag the prestige saved. Then i made a fresh start on the prestige 3 account to see if it had to be lvl 1 to get the glitch to stick and i was right. In my case to dupe an account the dummy account MUST be at lvl 1. If your wondering what method just try anyone you like, i tried this with all the methods i know and it worked everytime.

Hope this helps!
hello u there

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register