• Start date
  • Views 3,283
S

Sega

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
So it seems like the hammer finally came down over last night, and many players were reset. Fortunately for those who abused the glitch, the reprimands weren't too severe, as players found themselves at their original prestige, level 55 and original stats. Was this the case for you?

I glitched myself up to 2nd prestige from Level 55, no prestige. My K/D at the end of yesterday was 1.65, but upon being reset, it went down to 1.49. What's the case for you? Keep all discussion regarding the reset here. (Don't listen to ODonnell)

R

rfcdrew96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was put back to lvl 55 no prestige, overall losing 40 lvls. Its annoying cause my headshots were put back so I no longer have gold on a few guns.

P

Psycho512

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i did the glitch starting at prestige3 lvl 40 and i went up to prestige 6. ranked up to lvl 40 and last night was reset back to prestige 3 lvl 1. also was given a fresh start. took all my guns camos and calling cards but got my k/d up to 2.4 now so not so bad. was fearing a perma-ban so ill take this and run with it :smile:))))

V

Victory

Aaron 4 Life
Retired
Reaction score
I started at 2nd level 17.

I did the Glitch to 5th .

Now I'm back at 2nd level 55.

I'll take that. Cheers Treyarch.

H

XeHusky

Skyline R34
Reaction score
i was prestige 50 and didn't glitch so still level 53

B

burritoboy9984

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did anyone who used a prestige award to reset everything, and then did the prestige glitch to go up get reset yet? And if so, what did you get reset to?

-Erik

H

HyperFuse

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought about it for the longest time. And then I decided that I would not do this, I thought of all the chances to get banned, and I didnt want to risk losing all of my gold guns and other things that I was so fond about. And this banning is being done for a reason, so everyone who is unhappy with it, the thought had to have passed throughout your head that you may get banned for doing something like this, its modifying the game content, changing it from its original self. There are consequences for the modding, and everyone has to just deal with it, or switch to another game title. That's about it.

The moral to this story is, USE YOUR HEAD PEOPLE!

H

HyperFuse

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did anyone who used a prestige award to reset everything, and then did the prestige glitch to go up get reset yet? And if so, what did you get reset to?

-Erik

You will be reset back to level one to your original prestige. You will not change any on the leader boards, unless they catch you. And then you will be put back to the original prestige.

B

burritoboy9984

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You will be reset back to level one to your original prestige. You will not change any on the leader boards, unless they catch you. And then you will be put back to the original prestige.

Why do you say that? Proof? I'm thinking if anything it would be meaning reset to no prestige level 55 with the little stats that had been accumulated since. Time will tell.

-Erik

H

HyperFuse

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why do you say that? Proof? I'm thinking if anything it would be meaning reset to no prestige level 55 with the little stats that had been accumulated since. Time will tell.

-Erik

I was reading something earlier today that was just like your subject. From what they said You will be put back to your original prestige level 1. So say you were 4th prestige level 55 when you did the glitch, and you went to 6th prestige level 55. If caught you would be put back to 4th Prestige level one, from my understanding of the whole thing.

B

burritoboy9984

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was reading something earlier today that was just like your subject. From what they said You will be put back to your original prestige level 1. So say you were 4th prestige level 55 when you did the glitch, and you went to 6th prestige level 55. If caught you would be put back to 4th Prestige level one, from my understanding of the whole thing.

Try re-reading my original question. I was asking about people who had used a prestige award to reset their stats to 0 THEN did the prestige glitch.

-Erik

H

HyperFuse

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try re-reading my original question. I was asking about people who had used a prestige award to reset their stats to 0 THEN did the prestige glitch.

-Erik

Yes I know. It still wont work. You'll go back to no prestige level 1.

H

HyperFuse

Enthusiast
Reaction score

-Erik

Also sorry, i was confused on that one :frown:

M

MONKEY7000

yosup
Reaction score
I was level 31, went to 9th 55

Now I'm level 1 ;(

P

Psycho512

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i did the glitch and bought too many CaC slots with the tokens so i had to reset my stats and do the glitch over. before any glitch i was 3rd prestige. after all is said and done, i was not banned but reset back to 3rd prestige and given another fresh start. so i now have no calling cards, 2hours of time played, about 500 kills and im 3rd prestige lvl 30.

F

NaSty_

Contributor
Reaction score
I was a prestige 2 lvl 50, went to 4th prestige and got reset today. Now Im back to 2nd lvl 55. Wierd thing is that the barracks were still glitched for some reason (bar went past the cap) so I prestiged and got rid of it. Oh well, I'm done messing around with this game.

S

Solus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All the people who didn't prestige before the glitch deranked back to level 1. It sucks because I at least wanted ghost, ah well. I was 44 before the glitch, I don't really play this as much as the others and now that I'm level 1 I might not play at all. My brother did it just one time and he was already close to prestiging so he hasn't got reset yet.

J

JonSmith1985

Reaction score
I glitched from no prestige level 43 all the way to 10th and have yet to be reset.

S

SiiK

Contributor
Reaction score
was like lvl 55 no prestige did the glitch to 9th and then reset, did it to 10th and then reset, did it to 10th again unlocking all classes and then reset, and then did it all the way to master prestige and then treyarch reset me to lvl 1 no prestige no kills no deaths a totally fresh start as if i just got the game

D

docmike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went from lvl 38 non prestige to 10th prestige 55 but didn't play since then. Today I was reset to 10th prestige lvl 1

= WIN

Top Bottom