What's new

Solved Prestige glitch patched?

• Thread starter Supplementing
  • Start date
  • Views 1,287
S

Supplementing

Reaction score
I try to load the video and it just says loading, forever. Idk if they did a playlist update for now so the vid wont load or what. Can someone verify or deny? Maybe its just overloaded atm.

R

xxboosterravy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I try to load the video and it just says loading, forever. Idk if they did a playlist update for now so the vid wont load or what. Can someone verify or deny? Maybe its just overloaded atm.
werd, idk why its ****ed up

ICM NiNjA

ICM NiNjA

Premium
Reaction score
I Believe it is patched & in the process of removal, who knows? but i think treyarch is not doing a ban wave just banning individuals who are reported.

Last edited:
Th3-Chronikk

Th3-Chronikk

Hacker Of All Game Systems
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
I Believe it is patched & in the process of removal, who knows? but i think treyarch is not doing a ban wave just banning individuals who are reported.
how do you know this?

IIVII IE IR IK

IIVII IE IR IK

Beastly
Reaction score
Im guessing he knows people who played a lot with a high rank who are banned but maybe someone who doesnt play as much is not banned

Th3-Chronikk

Th3-Chronikk

Hacker Of All Game Systems
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Im guessing he knows people who played a lot with a high rank who are banned but maybe someone who doesnt play as much is not banned
?? i understand none of this

ICM NiNjA

ICM NiNjA

Premium
Reaction score
?? i understand none of this

because if you pay attention to any of the post on other sites.. you'll see that only individuals are being banned, and way to many people did it for them to do it and I'm just taking a guess.

Wesleyy

Wesleyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guarantee that a ban wave will be coming shortly:tongue: enjoy it while you can.

Top Bottom