What's new

Patched Prestige 2 Weapons at Once! And Prestige Level 1/Locked Weapons!

Slvr99

Slvr99

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
EDIT: I have just found out that this glitch only shows a second weapon being prestiged, but it actually does not prestige it. Sorry for the false alarm... I'm leaving the Tutorial just in-case you want to see what i'm talking about. There is no real purpose to do this anymore other than entertainment.

Tutorial:
1. Have at least 1 weapon max prestige
2. Hover over that weapon at max prestige
3. Press any direction (up,down,left, or right on D-Pad) and slightly after press Triangle/Y
4. If done correctly, you should see the popup for prestiging your weapon, but in the background, the weapon you selected when you pressed a direction should be hi-lighted
5. Press yes and the previous weapon will prestige, but the selected weapon will only show it prestiged. When you move your selection off the weapon and back, it goes back to the previous level it was at.

Last edited:
strudelbeeps

keifer izGOD

Getting There
Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
This glitch allows you to prestige 2 weapons at once (even if the 2nd weapon isn't max level)
If you need a video, ask and i will make a video tutorial.

Tutorial:
1. Have at least 1 weapon max prestige
2. Hover over that weapon at max prestige
3. Press any direction (up,down,left, or right on D-Pad) and slightly after press Triangle/Y
4. If done correctly, you should see the popup for prestiging your weapon, but in the background, the weapon you selected when you pressed a direction should be hi-lighted
5. Press yes and both the previous and hi-lighted weapon will prestige
6. Enjoy!

You can prestige any weapon as long as you can get to it by pressing the D-pad only once. You can even prestige locked weapons!
I'm releasing this because i have no use for it. I don't prestige my weapons, pointless to lose all my work just for a little picture or 4 letters on my gun. Well, Enjoy the glitch before it get's patched!
sounds pretty sweet, will try in an hour.
you should post up a vid or somethin. would be cool.

ExtremelyStiff

ExtremelyStiff

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Finally, I got kinda late in the glitch scene. Somehow i got sucked into the modding and it click in my head, "This game just cane out wtf are you doing?!" Lol i remember the halo 2 days of glitches. Lmao.
Nice find Tho! Definitely trying this when i get home!

Slvr99

Slvr99

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
sounds pretty sweet, will try in an hour.
you should post up a vid or somethin. would be cool.
Actually, thank you for asking, because i just now found out that this glitch doesn't actually work, but it shows that it does. Sorry for the false alarm..

Slvr99

Slvr99

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice gltich pretty useful going to do this
Re-read it, it was a false alarm... Sorry. Still entertaining. If you are planning to prestige a weapon, you might as well do this glitch just to see the 2nd one prestige.

FifaMaster

FifaMaster

Reaction score
Sin$
Re-read it, it was a false alarm... Sorry. Still entertaining. If you are planning to prestige a weapon, you might as well do this glitch just to see the 2nd one prestige.
Really :frown: nice find anyway i will just use the glitch to keep attachments when prestiging your gun

m3ch4

m3ch4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Really :frown: nice find anyway i will just use the glitch to keep attachments when prestiging your gun
O.o What do you mean? If you do this glitch that does not work, instead of doing what was supposed to do you can keep your attachments even after prestiging the weapon?

FifaMaster

FifaMaster

Reaction score
Sin$
o_O What do you mean? If you do this glitch that does not work, instead of doing what was supposed to do you can keep your attachments even after prestiging the weapon?
Theres a glitch that lets you prestige your gun and keep the attachments that you have on but they all go locked but you keep the ones you have on the gun

Top Bottom
Login
Register