Solved prestige 15 account hacked

• Thread starter cheezyburger75
  • Start date
  • Views 680
C

cheezyburger75

Reaction score
Sin$
k so i was in search and pwning noobz as usual and the guy gt :speechless:xTOXIICxNUKExX sent me a message saying he's hacking my account and he did and microsoft wont do crap about it it's been 2 months and still nothing from microsoft so any help!!!!!!!!!!

B

Buzz Lightyear

Young Moolah Baby
VIP
Retired
Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
Could it be possible that you gave him your email address and password, as he promised to promote you to 15th Prestige? I think this is more likely.

If you claim to be innocent, then a phone call to Xbox customer support will help you. I highly doube that they chose to do nothing about it. And I really doubt that you have just sat around and waited two months for something to happen. Then again, if Microsoft won't do crap about it, why would you wait two months? Call them back ASAP.

C

cheezyburger75

Reaction score
Sin$
i called them too many times in the last few months i have tried every method possible this is my last chance at getting it back this is se7ensins and there are hackers and ms put me on grade 3 or somthing for my account

C

cheezyburger75

Reaction score
Sin$
this guy tried charging 500 $$ on the game market place using my credit card and the only other proof i have is the gt he hacked the gt is TSG Cheezy and is banned beacuse i had microsoft ban it

Top Bottom
Login
Register