Preserving Title Update 4

• Thread starter Angluter
  • Start date
  • Views 2,269
A

Angluter

Reaction score
Sin$
would anybody kindly make a backup of title update 4 prior to the release of tu5 tomorrow. im not in a situation to make it myself as i neither have the tu on my hdd nor a connection to xbox live.

thankyou

G

GearsBobbleHead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
DerEnglaender said:
would anybody kindly make a backup of title update 4 prior to the release of tu5 tomorrow. im not in a situation to make it myself as i neither have the tu on my hdd nor a connection to xbox live.

thankyou

I could, I was thinking fo comparing the files after patch and replacing stuff.

U

unknown v2

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
They are probably patching the xex, which you cannot do anything about.

A

Angluter

Reaction score
Sin$
my angle was that the iso modding will be patched after tu5. with tu4 and a modded iso, people could easily gain large ammounts of exp offline, then once at level 99 or whatever, update to tu5.

also of course the horde spg glitch works on tu4, but will most definitely be patched tomorrow, so its also an easy way to glitch over the horde dlc achievements

so yeah if anybody would be up to it id appreciate it a lot

G

GearsBobbleHead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
DerEnglaender said:
my angle was that the iso modding will be patched after tu5. with tu4 and a modded iso, people could easily gain large ammounts of exp offline, then once at level 99 or whatever, update to tu5.

also of course the horde spg glitch works on tu4, but will most definitely be patched tomorrow, so its also an easy way to glitch over the horde dlc achievements

so yeah if anybody would be up to it id appreciate it a lot

I'm not seeing they will be able top patch fix iso modding. We will see I guess.

A

Angluter

Reaction score
Sin$
i dont think theyd claim it if they couldn't deliver. cause if they just change it slightly so that current mods stop working but the main vulnerability survives and a new mod surfaces in a few days/weeks gow2,3,4 and 5 will all be dead on arrival

G

GearsBobbleHead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
DerEnglaender said:
i dont think theyd claim it if they couldn't deliver. cause if they just change it slightly so that current mods stop working but the main vulnerability survives and a new mod surfaces in a few days/weeks gow2,3,4 and 5 will all be dead on arrival

so cod mods have same as gow2 vunabilities

A

Angluter

Reaction score
Sin$
i havent played a cod since the launch of cod4 - i just had a quick peek at the cod modding section. to me at a quick glance it just seems like zombie mods and stuff like that. definately nothing on the gow2 public matches "im gonna ****ing r*** you with my supercharged superfast pistol before you can even consider moving out of spawn and get a trillion points for doing it" mods

G

GearsBobbleHead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
DerEnglaender said:
i havent played a cod since the launch of cod4 - i just had a quick peek at the cod modding section. to me at a quick glance it just seems like zombie mods and stuff like that. definately nothing on the gow2 public matches "im gonna ****ing r*** you with my supercharged superfast pistol before you can even consider moving out of spawn and get a trillion points for doing it" mods

still iso mods no?
we'll see, i call it gets cracked or opens up more or something worse.
I was around for invisible glitch, they patched, now people are God mode.
Next we'll take on the form of creator and make new maps.:thumbup::w00t:

Yea, so whatever they changed it wasnt on the HDD, once you install TU5 cane play gow2 mods anymore, ever tried it without a hdd in.

D

Doeboy1337

Reaction score
Sin$
GearsBobbleHead said:
I'm not seeing they will be able top patch fix iso modding. We will see I guess.
first off patch fix is not a word or a phrase. And yes they can patch it. With one of the TU's they basically posted a hacked xex (quote from gabe) and they fixed what they ****ed up.

D

darkdevil

Reaction score
Sin$
When i quit the hdd of my xbox 360 i put the game gears of war 2 mod and cant play :frown: the update no go in the hdd, go in the xbox 360

G

GearsBobbleHead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
darkdevil said:
When i quit the hdd of my xbox 360 i put the game gears of war 2 mod and cant play :frown: the update no go in the hdd, go in the xbox 360

Yea i said that upthere somewhere.
even removing the update dont fix it back.

D

darkdevil

Reaction score
Sin$
i think that the error of all disk is because they put a patch for detect the rapid fire, i say if we change the values with a value more high the disck error, but i think that we can change the values for a low values for example, we can put that hoffman, carmine, kantus,skorge....have low health and run slow.Regards

A

Angluter

Reaction score
Sin$
is anybody trying mod disc + tu4? because if i recall correctly thats the only combination that will work.

tu1,2 and 3 never worked with iso mods.

and if the update didnt go on the hdd, where did it go? on hte nand? :tongue:

D

darkdevil

Reaction score
Sin$
The update go in the cache of console xbox 360 no in the hdd, if you no update to TU5 you cant play online, i think that epic update for no use rapid fire, but we can changue the parametres for low parametres.Regards

G

GearsBobbleHead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
darkdevil said:
The update go in the cache of console xbox 360 no in the hdd, if you no update to TU5 you cant play online, i think that epic update for no use rapid fire, but we can changue the parametres for low parametres.Regards

You tried it, i'm burning a mew disc now with soemthing to that effect, I kept the same file size, but xbg360 caught the game data so i'm sure this wount work either.

Soemone try hotswapping orginal disc with mod one.
The mod disc will still load up in background if you leave the disc unreadable message up, so i'm thinkign maybe if can load the game with orginal then hotswap with mod, might work.

D

darkdevil

Reaction score
Sin$
We need think all, Xdrugs i think that he resolve the problem but he banned.I dont tried burning a new disck with the parametres more low.I think that if we burn a disc for example with health more low and speed more slow i thin that the disc chargue, the problem is when we changue the parametres more high that the original.Sorry by my bad english :wink: I see that when we put the game mod the game continues but the problem come when we push bottons because the game exit.Not is possible chague the original and after the mod because when you open the lector you exit to the XMB.Regards

xMLGxOVERL0RDx

xMLGxOVERL0RDx

Taylor Gang Or Die
Reaction score
Sin$
darkdevil said:
We need think all, Xdrugs i think that he resolve the problem but he banned.I dont tried burning a new disck with the parametres more low.I think that if we burn a disc for example with health more low and speed more slow i thin that the disc chargue, the problem is when we changue the parametres more high that the original.Sorry by my bad english :wink: I see that when we put the game mod the game continues but the problem come when we push bottons because the game exit.Not is possible chague the original and after the mod because when you open the lector you exit to the XMB.Regards
im gonna try this i'll post back saying if it works and ill post the download for it.

G

GearsBobbleHead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
xMLGxOVERL0RDx said:
im gonna try this i'll post back saying if it works and ill post the download for it.

I already tried, no go.

Top Bottom
Login
Register