What's new

Discussion Prepare To Hate Getting Credits Online

DEATHBRINGR

Reaction score
So I went online with my flashed 360 after playing for a few days on my jtagged 360. I had a little over 100,000 credits but it immediately says that you have exceeded the credits allowed for playing online. It will then give you the option to drop your credits down to 15,000 and bring your rank down.

I played a few custom games andbefore i was getting around 500 credits for each 15min game but now im only getting 50!!

Does anyone know how to get credits fast after getting online?

Dwack

Now employed at Dominoes!
Reaction score
I can't believe that people are surprised that Bungie was smart enough to monitor and limit the amount of credits you can take from offline to XBL.

DEATHBRINGR

Reaction score
I can't believe that people are surprised that Bungie was smart enough to monitor and limit the amount of credits you can take from offline to XBL.
If they can do that then why give us credits at all? It seems like in the beta thats about how much credits you would get per game but this will be ridiculous if the credits dont change. Matchmaking servers are not up yet so maybe its just for online customs.

Trallafitti

Getting There
Reaction score
So u loose ur Offline Rank ? (Just hit Captain)

What if u spend all your Credits b4?

DEATHBRINGR

Reaction score
So u loose ur Offline Rank ? (Just hit Captain)

What if u spend all your Credits b4?
Your rank is brought back to Sergent Grade 1, i tried spending my credits first but i only got some of the armor that i bought. Just did campaign and you only get 50credits for beating a level and some extra credits for commendations :frown:

And my credits were legit

gruntmods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your rank is brought back to Sergent Grade 1, i tried spending my credits first but i only got some of the armor that i bought. Just did campaign and you only get 50credits for beating a level and some extra credits for commendations :frown:

Your complaining about not getting credits you earned on a leaked game, priorities.

gruntmods

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Your complaining about not getting credits you earned on a leaked game, priorities.

theolaHalo

Reaction score
so has anyone tried using the modded xex offline and buying everything;
and then go online on your flashed console and see what happens?

we know you get reset, but will they take all the armor you bought as well?

gruntmods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so has anyone tried using the modded xex offline and buying everything;
and then go online on your flashed console and see what happens?

we know you get reset, but will they take all the armor you bought as well?
They take any armour that you couldnt have bought with the credits that wouldnt have been taken.
Say I have 3000 cr and I buy 1 peice thats 1000 and one thats 2000
when bungie adjusts my credits earned to 2000, I lose the 2000 cr armour

DEATHBRINGR

Reaction score
Im complaining a little but im just mainly saying this for all the other people playing offline, i want them to know that its not worth all the hours when their rank and credits are just going to be dropped down once they go online.

Kshef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Playing offline probably gave you more Cr since there was less for you to do.

Edit: Once our Cr gets dropped once, if we then go play offline again and come back online at launch will we lose our Cr again?

The Hern

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is terrible news.
So this is confirmed news?

Could it be that you were on a JTAG box or does this really happen to everyone that had over 15,000Cr and had to get reset?

I just can't fathom why Bungie would do this. If you beat the whole campaign offline you get around 25,000Cr...that means you can't even keep all of that if you run through the game once!? How rediculoussss

Top Bottom