Premodding vehicles that have not been released yet

Do you think we can ´premod´ upcoming DLC vehicles

• Total voters
TheEdi

TheEdi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I want to transfer an account with modded vehicles. I wonder if I could predict a vehicle that will be in an upcoming update for GTA Online and if so could I premod it now already?

For Example: We have Cheetah already and Rockstar would be releasing another Cheetah with a hashcode Cheetah2. If I had a car in my garage under a hashcode cheetah2, would I get it straight away if Rockstar released it as a DLC.

I think this should work because if you mod vehicles and enter a wrong hashcode for a vehicle, it will say "Missing Downloadable Content" in the garage management menu.

This is just an idea, so that we could still have the new upcoming vehicles modded. Since transferring accounts will be unavailable as of March 6th and modding will be dead pretty much, until we are able to mod on next gen consoles.

L

LongChickenGTAv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you somehow predict what the code is going to be, then yeah I guess it's possible.

mojowhojo

mojowhojo

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
The way it is set up now, you'd lose half your cars making a mistake during retrievel... You'd have to be very careful to only go to your garage and pull out whatever new cars were released every single time you needed a car from any garage with MDC in it. If you call your mechanic and open a garage that has a new released vehicle and all the others are still labeled MDC, it'll wipe every slot that doesn't have a physical car in it... But good luck, hope you find some gems...

I thought about doing that for an account and just throwing it in the corner with guessing cars and blacklisted in hopes of them whitelisting at some future date but Ehhh... If so, Pretty sure it'll be a last minute account before the final countdown.

TheEdi

TheEdi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The way it is set up now, you'd lose half your cars making a mistake during retrievel... You'd have to be very careful to only go to your garage and pull out whatever new cars were released every single time you needed a car from any garage with MDC in it. If you call your mechanic and open a garage that has a new released vehicle and all the others are still labeled MDC, it'll wipe every slot that doesn't have a physical car in it... But good luck, hope you find some gems...

I thought about doing that for an account and just throwing it in the corner with guessing cars and blacklisted in hopes of them whitelisting at some future date but Ehhh... If so, Pretty sure it'll be a last minute account before the final countdown.
What if I don't claim them from Mors Mutual Insurance at all on Xbox One, because they're selected to be destroyed during the transfer anyways. Just keep them there and then get them out one by one if some were to be released. What do you think?

mojowhojo

mojowhojo

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
What if I don't claim them from Mors Mutual Insurance at all on Xbox One, because they're selected to be destroyed during the transfer anyways. Just keep them there and then get them out one by one if some were to be released. What do you think?

Very well might work... Since you'd have enough money anyway, hoping there is no wipe or you make it pass one, you can just buy the vehicle I'm assuming. The only thing I'd be holding out and wishing is that, if you did luck up with a guessing car actually becoming factual, is that you'd have it with unobtainable parts.

TheEdi

TheEdi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Very well might work... Since you'd have enough money anyway, hoping there is no wipe or you make it pass one, you can just buy the vehicle I'm assuming. The only thing I'd be holding out and wishing is that, if you did luck up with a guessing car actually becoming factual, is that you'd have it with unobtainable parts.
Oh yeah I'm not so much looking for unobtainable parts, just modded paintjobs. Well I will give it a shot. Hopefully I'm lucky enough to predict at least one vehicle.

L

LongChickenGTAv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh yeah I'm not so much looking for unobtainable parts, just modded paintjobs. Well I will give it a shot. Hopefully I'm lucky enough to predict at least one vehicle.

Google my friend, there are ways :wink:

Top Bottom
Login
Register