• Thread starter MalikGowon
  • Start date
  • Views 382
M

MalikGowon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm thinking about getting premium to get my 10th prestige with the xp lobby. Was wondering if it's at least a 90% guarantee that I will get into a game if they're hosting? So any premiums out there please reply. Appreciate it.

Siman

Siman

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
buy premium to help support the site and there is some sick a$2 content in there as well and honestly about the 10th prestige get premium and find out but i bought premium awhile ago not for no 10th presitge

KillZacular

KillZacular

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, odds are you will be more likely to get into a 10th Prestige lobby. Half the members on this site bought Premium for just that.

There were two XP hosts just today going on.

But I wouldn't suggest paying 8$ for a pretty little rank in a video game that everyone is just going to yell at you over for boosting for it anyway.

I suggest getting premium for all the downloads and great things that you can find there only instead of the normal forums. The premium members can be a little more helpful also.

M

MalikGowon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh I know there will be great content inside, but my main concern for now is that 10th prestige. So I can get it off my my chest. Other than that I'm anxious to see what's inside those premium doors. :biggrin:

E

Evil Nines

Reaction score
Sin$
im a premium :biggrin: and only join a few days ago hoping to get a game still havent been lucky enough to get in but there is loads of other good stuff and fingers crossed i will get a game soon

P

Pikachu Slap

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
how about get a premium to support this amazing forum and keep it up and running not for a 10th mod

Top Bottom
Login
Register