• Start date
  • Views 682
AxelLovesYou

AxelLovesYou

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
i Downloaded premium from my friends Download History.. shouldnt ALL accounts that play Battlefield 3 have Premium? i cant license transfer because he already used his license Transfer..(maybe somebody can help me try to get another license Transfer?) How do i make it so it works on all account.. i currently have to log into his, then sign out and go back in my account to activate premium. ( i cant edit the console ID/Profile ID on Horizon. its all capped at 000000000000000)

NYC

NYC

AKA BrettsMοds
Frame In Gold Modder Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
DLC licences work for the profile it was downloaded on and any profile on the console it was ORIGINALLY downloaded on. Since your console was not the original console where the purchase was made, it will only work on HIS account on your console. No way to change that either.

Hovi

Hovi

Aaron is forever my *****
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
i Downloaded premium from my friends Download History.. shouldnt ALL accounts that play Battlefield 3 have Premium? i cant license transfer because he already used his license Transfer..(maybe somebody can help me try to get another license Transfer?) How do i make it so it works on all account.. i currently have to log into his, then sign out and go back in my account to activate premium. ( i cant edit the console ID/Profile ID on Horizon. its all capped at 000000000000000)
No this does not work anymore.

K

Kaede

The King of Metal
Grammar Nazi Free Hoster Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe they have pretty much patched all premium glitches.

Top Bottom
Login
Register