• Thread starter DEATHxDEALR
  • Start date
  • Views 1,509
D

DEATHxDEALR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just purchased an Xbox one and got battlefield 4 but my xbox 360 battlefield premium stats did not transfer over....
how do I get my premium stats on Xbox one now

D

DEATHxDEALR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I mean they dont expect me to pay for premium again do they...cuz that is not happening...I already paid for it on 360...

Sin

Sin

Go to hell
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
You could transfer it till 7/31/14.
oiyv14.jpg

If you read at the bottom.

I would call ea support / talk to them and see if they can get it transferred in a special occasion. You never know, they might just do it.
I've seen them give 15% discounts max though.

D

DEATHxDEALR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks.. that's pretty stupid tho..they is now way I am paying it again...for God's sake I had to buy the game twice now they want me to pay for premium again...yeah I got two words for them
F ck off....

legalbudz

legalbudz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
All you have to do is get a buddy that has premium and do a license transfer/make home xbox then you both have it. Thats what I did, and not afraid to admit it, Its seriously stupid how they put a time limit IMO.

D

DEATHxDEALR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
All you have to do is get a buddy that has premium and do a license transfer/make home xbox then you both have it. Thats what I did, and not afraid to admit it, Its seriously stupid how they put a time limit IMO.

Not really sure how that works....

Nobody has an extra code for premium do they?

S

screwzoo713

Reaction score
Sin$
I called EA Games complaining about premium not transferring, and they ended up giving it to me for free on the xbox one! CHEERS

R

ricardo89

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wrong ! I transfered my account last weekend and downloaded premium again for free
You could transfer it till 7/31/14.
oiyv14.jpg

If you read at the bottom.

I would call ea support / talk to them and see if they can get it transferred in a special occasion. You never know, they might just do it.
I've seen them give 15% discounts max though.

Top Bottom
Login
Register