Discussion premium did not transfer from 360 to Xbox one

• Thread starter DEATHxDEALR
  • Start date
  • Views 1,363
D

DEATHxDEALR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just purchased an Xbox one and got battlefield 4 but my xbox 360 battlefield premium stats did not transfer over....
how do I get my premium stats on Xbox one now

D

DEATHxDEALR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I mean they dont expect me to pay for premium again do they...cuz that is not happening...I already paid for it on 360...

S

Sin

Go to hell
Reaction score
You could transfer it till 7/31/14.
oiyv14.jpg

If you read at the bottom.

I would call ea support / talk to them and see if they can get it transferred in a special occasion. You never know, they might just do it.
I've seen them give 15% discounts max though.

D

DEATHxDEALR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks.. that's pretty stupid tho..they is now way I am paying it again...for God's sake I had to buy the game twice now they want me to pay for premium again...yeah I got two words for them
F ck off....

L

legalbudz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All you have to do is get a buddy that has premium and do a license transfer/make home xbox then you both have it. Thats what I did, and not afraid to admit it, Its seriously stupid how they put a time limit IMO.

D

DEATHxDEALR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All you have to do is get a buddy that has premium and do a license transfer/make home xbox then you both have it. Thats what I did, and not afraid to admit it, Its seriously stupid how they put a time limit IMO.

Not really sure how that works....

Nobody has an extra code for premium do they?

S

Swarm

"Hate Us Cus They Ain't Us"
Reaction score
Nobody has an extra code for premium do they?
no one is just going to give you a $50 code...

S

screwzoo713

Reaction score
I called EA Games complaining about premium not transferring, and they ended up giving it to me for free on the xbox one! CHEERS

R

ricardo89

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wrong ! I transfered my account last weekend and downloaded premium again for free
You could transfer it till 7/31/14.
oiyv14.jpg

If you read at the bottom.

I would call ea support / talk to them and see if they can get it transferred in a special occasion. You never know, they might just do it.
I've seen them give 15% discounts max though.

Top Bottom