What's new

Discussion Pre-ordered or picking up at 12AM?

• Thread starter Novaa
  • Start date
  • Views 1,487
Novaa

Novaa

Seasoned Member
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Title says it all really.
So are you waiting for it to come in the mail or are you picking it up at 12AM midnight?

X

xiFlipMyChipsx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have it pre-ordered at gamestop, and I'm going to pick it up at midnight.

OLine57

OLine57

ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343
Hardened Veteran Gifter Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll be in live at about 5pm. I've already beat the campaign, but I'll still be one of the first in line.

Novaa

Novaa

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Fair play, mine should be here Monday morning according to goshop.net so we'll say Tuesday morning xD

Destiny

Destiny

#ZxathCheated #NeverForget
Retired
Diamonds Are Forever Beginning of An Odyssey Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Picking it up at 9pm at gamestop tomorrow. :thumbup:

Scar

Scar

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Going to pick it up at midnight... Id like to get there around 9 and wait in line but it gets really cold here at night (around 10-20 degrees) so i'm not sure how long i feel like freezing in line.

Destiny

Destiny

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Scar said:
Going to pick it up at midnight... Id like to get there around 9 and wait in line but it gets really cold here at night (around 10-20 degrees) so i'm not sure how long i feel like freezing in line.

Theres no way i'd wait from 9 to 12. The Gamescape at our mall is having a party from 9pm to 1am tomorrow for anyone who pre-ordered it. You get to pick up your game at 9 and stay and play until 1 if you'd like to. They are also giving out free food n drinks. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Novaa

Novaa

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Des Tiny said:
Theres no way i'd wait from 9 to 12. The Gamescape at our mall is having a party from 9pm to 1am tomorrow for anyone who pre-ordered it. You get to pick up your game at 9 and stay and play until 1 if you'd like to. They are also giving out free food n drinks. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
A party of the nerds, brilliant!! ;D
9 - 12? Wow, I couldn't stand around for that long, I'd just go around town or something untill 12 lol.

X

xiFlipMyChipsx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Des Tiny said:

Is that picking it up at 9 thing true?

My gamestop that I pre-ordered from is having a little party from 9-12, where they will be playing it before midnight. Can I get it at 9 and leave or will I be waiting there til 12?

Thanks for clearing that up for me man.

Scar

Scar

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I guess you guys have never been hunting before... Try sitting in a deer stand for 12 hours straight. Waiting in line for a few hours is nothing. :tongue:

Destiny

Destiny

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Scar said:
I guess you guys have never been hunting before... Try sitting in a deer stand for 12 hours straight. Waiting in line for a few hours is nothing. :tongue:

Oh you sir are quite wrong. I've been hunting longer than you have been alive. lmao jk but yea standing in line for a few hours is nothing compared to sitting in a treestand for 12+ hours. P.S. Hunter is my name so hunting is in my blood. :tongue:

xiFlipMyChipsx said:
Is that picking it up at 9 thing true?

My gamestop that I pre-ordered from is having a little party from 9-12, where they will be playing it before midnight. Can I get it at 9 and leave or will I be waiting there til 12?

Thanks for clearing that up for me man.

Yes it is very true. Idk where you are from(me being from northern wisconsin) but my gamestop is allowing us to either stay at the party for however long we want or just pick up the game and head home to get some z's. I will probably stay for an hour or so before heading home. :thumbup:

S

Sfunx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Picking it up at midnight. I'm pumped for this...to bad I have school that day...

Scar

Scar

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Des Tiny said:
Yes it is very true. Idk where you are from(me being from northern wisconsin) but my gamestop is allowing us to either stay at the party for however long we want or just pick up the game and head home to get some z's. I will probably stay for an hour or so before heading home. :thumbup:
I didnt think they could do that legally... I know most gamestops are starting the party at 9pm but you definitely wont be walking out of there with the game before 12.

Destiny

Destiny

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Scar said:
I didnt think they could do that legally... I know most gamestops are starting the party at 9pm but you definitely wont be walking out of there with the game before 12.

Well i hope i can because i live an hour away from my nearest gamestop and dont want to get home at 1am since i have school that day. But whatever its totally worth it.

Novaa

Novaa

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Scar said:
LOL that's sitting, not standing in line :wink:
+ I go fishing for about a week at a time lol. so a pure week on a lake.. can be pretty boring some times o.O

Scar

Scar

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
RaNDoM v1 said:
LOL that's sitting, not standing in line :wink:
+ I go fishing for about a week at a time lol. so a pure week on a lake.. can be pretty boring some times o.O
You can sit in line too you know :tongue:

Top Bottom
Login
Register