What's new

Discussion Pre-ordered or picking up at 12AM?

• Thread starter Novaa
  • Start date
  • Views 1,488
Destiny

Destiny

#ZxathCheated #NeverForget
Retired
Diamonds Are Forever Beginning of An Odyssey Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
RaNDoM v1 said:
They give you chairs to sit on? :?

facepalm.jpg

Destiny

Destiny

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
alright krank. and thats not even the right one i posted btw

X

xiFlipMyChipsx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Des Tiny said:
Oh you sir are quite wrong. I've been hunting longer than you have been alive. lmao jk but yea standing in line for a few hours is nothing compared to sitting in a treestand for 12+ hours. P.S. Hunter is my name so hunting is in my blood. :tongue:

Yes it is very true. Idk where you are from(me being from northern wisconsin) but my gamestop is allowing us to either stay at the party for however long we want or just pick up the game and head home to get some z's. I will probably stay for an hour or so before heading home. :thumbup:

I'm from Minnesota. I wouldn't think they would sell it before midnight, but I could be very wrong because I've never been to gamestop for a midnight release. I'd be happier with 9, because I do have two classes the next day, but I could deal with 12.

About the standing thing, I stand on a concrete floor 8.5 hours a day, five days a week, it's called a job fellas :smile:
3 hours won't be bad at all.

Destiny

Destiny

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
@RaNDoM v1 where did you pre-order it from?

Scar

Scar

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
RaNDoM v1 said:
They give you chairs to sit on? :? If I asked for a chair, I'd get told to F off :x3:
It's this wonderful invention called a folding chair... :rolleyes:

xiFlipMyChipsx said:
I'm from Minnesota. I wouldn't think they would sell it before midnight, but I could be very wrong because I've never been to gamestop for a midnight release. I'd be happier with 9, because I do have two classes the next day, but I could deal with 12.

About the standing thing, I stand on a concrete floor 8.5 hours a day, five days a week, it's called a job fellas :smile:
3 hours won't be bad at all.
Where at in Minnesota? I'm up around Bemidji.

RebornYew

RebornYew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My brother pre-ordered me the Standard Edition for the Xbox 360, and he pre-ordered himself the Standard Edition for the PlayStation 3. We're both going to the midnight release at GameStop, I'm so excited! It just sucks, I have to make it through school tomorrow as well as the rest of the day, knowing I'll be getting it in a few hours lol. I'm just so excited about this game, it looks amazing. :biggrin:

Periphery

SuRTiFy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im doing both got a pre order for the PS3 and going to midnight release cant WAIT!!

N

Nomadic Dagger

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been playing it for a week already, but I preordered it with overnight shipping too. :thumbup:

vvSTRIDEvv

vvSTRIDEvv

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll be there at midnight. Longest day ever today. Woke up at 7:30, raked leaves, plastered some drywall, took son to park, took a ride to 'the dudes' house, hung out on 7 all the while and it's only 11:30am still. I'm running out of things to do....I know.../care

Also- If you have a receipt and are paid for. You won't need to wait for very long. I'll still be sporting a folding chair as Scar suggested.

SuperDooper

SuperDooper

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I have to get myn at walmart....they said they might not have it on the shelve until 8:00am so i dont think i am going to go get it until then....i hate waiting...:thumbdown:

punkskater2448

punkskater2448

Taking Over The World
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I pre ordered my prestige, and will be picking it up at midnight. I hate how I am central time so I get it an hour later than every one else. Sucks for you people on the west cast. I am actually about to go get in line, there is already about 100 people in line my friend said.

IKhaosS said:
im doing both got a pre order for the PS3 and going to midnight release cant WAIT!!

PS3? GTFO!

Top Bottom
Login
Register