Status
Not open for further replies.
U

uneedhelp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lushone said:
Seriously, ****in ******s. There's a difference between modding/glitching and ruining the whole ****in game that we paid money for.

I'm gonna start cap carding every single person I see CP glitching and send to The Pro (that ******). That's how stupid this **** is getting. I want to actually play the game and if you dip****s won't let me, give me $60 or you's gonna get banned nucca.

Gonna make a youtube channel called PwnedCP******s and post all my recordings on there. lolz

Seriously you guys are horrible. Funny thing is you clowns still barely break 2:1 doing the care package glitch all game, while I finish 6:1 against you. worthless.

Heh which is why I was consistently going 50 and 6, 49 and 4, playing demolition...

DEREK-TROTTER

DEREK-TROTTER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Aussie said:
it does work.
1. go to a spot that says tap a to jump
2. get out cp and cook it
3. tap a to jump and hold down LB for a flash bang
4. before u throw the fash bang push right on the d-pad then throw flash bang
5. then throw cp
note that at all times during this u must be holding RT
hope that is a bit more help 2 you all

yes, this method still definitely works :thumbup:

D

DesecratedSoul

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Magical Trevor said:
yes, this method still definitely works :thumbup:

no t doesnt.the second package wont work

M

Minner

Reaction score
Sin$
lushone said:
Seriously, ****in ******s. There's a difference between modding/glitching and ruining the whole ****in game that we paid money for.

I'm gonna start cap carding every single person I see CP glitching and send to The Pro (that ******). That's how stupid this **** is getting. I want to actually play the game and if you dip****s won't let me, give me $60 or you's gonna get banned nucca.

Gonna make a youtube channel called PwnedCP******s and post all my recordings on there. lolz

Seriously you guys are horrible. Funny thing is you clowns still barely break 2:1 doing the care package glitch all game, while I finish 6:1 against you. worthless.

/thread

This is the only glitch I do not condone the use of. It makes the game crap.

@op thanks for making this game crappier

uneedhelp said:
Heh which is why I was consistently going 50 and 6, 49 and 4, playing demolition...

You feel accomplished and fulfilled over this game .. yes?

U

uneedhelp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Minner said:
/thread

You feel accomplished and fulfilled over this game .. yes?

Naw, I was doing it with a friend and we had a grand time just sitting in the back owning with killstreaks. When doing the glitch we didn't have to worry at all about all the campy noobs who just sit in a corner. Our killstreaks took care of them.

L

lushone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
uneedhelp said:

Good players can pull that off with ease, legit. While you turn on your xbox and stand in a corner for entire maps at a time just jumping on and off a barrier and pressing right on your DPAD. You BADLY need a life, and quickly. I dont see how anyone can be entertained doing this for more than 5 minutes. It's actually really pathetic.

You should take a good look at yourself, idiot.

D

DesecratedSoul

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lushone said:
Good players can pull that off with ease, legit. While you turn on your xbox and stand in a corner for entire maps at a time just jumping on and off a barrier and pressing right on your DPAD. You BADLY need a life, and quickly. I dont see how anyone can be entertained doing this for more than 5 minutes. It's actually really pathetic.

You should take a good look at yourself, idiot.

now tht wasnt very nice.we pay for the game,xbox live, and our console.our money our time we will do wut we want.that simple.if u ppl dont like it then dont play.theres always viva pinate.im sure there is no care package glitch in tht game.:rolleyes:

M

Minner

Reaction score
Sin$
uneedhelp said:
Naw, I was doing it with a friend and we had a grand time just sitting in the back owning with killstreaks. When doing the glitch we didn't have to worry at all about all the campy noobs who just sit in a corner. Our killstreaks took care of them.

Ight I get it, you bought the game to pretty much do this glitch and never really get good at the game. I get it yo, you suck - pretty much sums you up lol. By the way, camping, although it may be non aggresive way to play, at least they are not people who do glitches cause they suck that much to play the game. campers > cp glitchers (You)

L

lushone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OmgitsJustice said:
now tht wasnt very nice.we pay for the game,xbox live, and our console.our money our time we will do wut we want.that simple.if u ppl dont like it then dont play.theres always viva pinate.im sure there is no care package glitch in tht game.:rolleyes:

I guarantee you aren't old enough to purchase MW2, therefore you don't get a real response.

M

Minner

Reaction score
Sin$
lushone said:
I guarantee you aren't old enough to purchase MW2, therefore you don't get a real response.

I second that. He must be some 12yr old thinking he a big bad e-thug .. yayyy

U

uneedhelp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Minner said:
Ight I get it, you bought the game to pretty much do this glitch and never really get good at the game. I get it yo, you suck - pretty much sums you up lol. By the way, camping, although it may be non aggresive way to play, at least they are not people who do glitches cause they suck that much to play the game. campers > cp glitchers (You)
Too ****ing bad I actually normally play the game and don't suck ***. We were bored after two hours of playing and decided to start care package glitching. Half the reason I was doing so anyway was for the killstreaks challenges... for calling in ****.

I do fine normally, 1.63 k/d, 46 streak, ranked 95,000 in the world. Don't give me your "Oh i'm so good I'm higher than you at a 1.9" bull****. Before I started glitching, EVER, I was at 1.62. Hazzza, care package glitching raised it to 1.63.

And now you can call me a campy F*cker. Except MW2 HATES me and will not let me camp. I always get matched up with the completely balls team and end up getting spawn trapped.

And what says I suck too much to play? Nothing. Care package glitching=fun, when you're chatting with your friends about other stuff and aren't concentrating on the game.
The two are not directly proportional at all. Nicely flawed logic you have there.

D

DesecratedSoul

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lushone said:

last time i checked u had to be 17 to buy Rated M games.Im older then that so i guess u got ur ages mixed up<_<

Mute-

Mute-

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks will be trying this and if it is legit I might just message you to practice.

M

Minner

Reaction score
Sin$
uneedhelp said:
Too ****ing bad I actually normally play the game and don't suck ***. We were bored after two hours of playing and decided to start care package glitching. Half the reason I was doing so anyway was for the killstreaks challenges... for calling in ****.

I do fine normally, 1.63 k/d, 46 streak, ranked 95,000 in the world. Don't give me your "Oh i'm so good I'm higher than you at a 1.9" bull****. Before I started glitching, EVER, I was at 1.62. Hazzza, care package glitching raised it to 1.63.

And now you can call me a campy F*cker. Except MW2 HATES me and will not let me camp. I always get matched up with the completely balls team and end up getting spawn trapped.

And what says I suck too much to play? Nothing. Care package glitching=fun, when you're chatting with your friends about other stuff and aren't concentrating on the game.
The two are not directly proportional at all. Nicely flawed logic you have there.

Sounds like you do suck ____ because you did resort to cp glitching there pal. To respond to your whole rant all I have to say is - u mad there bruh? you rage broo? - and yep on your last paragraph you do suck to much to play, so yep you summed yourself up.
Oh btw yeh your right a video game MW2 hates your guts, grrr the big bad video game!! soo scared :w00t:

Cool story bro!

H

Hiide

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Aussie said:
it does work.
1. go to a spot that says tap a to jump
2. get out cp and cook it
3. tap a to jump and hold down LB for a flash bang
4. before u throw the fash bang push right on the d-pad then throw flash bang
5. then throw cp
note that at all times during this u must be holding RT
hope that is a bit more help 2 you all

is this method different from the others, meaning it doesn't show the 100 points after you take out your 2nd care package?

I AERO I

I AERO I

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Woww Iv'e never been in a room with some many 2010ers lmao. Good find

D

DesecratedSoul

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
CherryPoppins said:
is this method different from the others, meaning it doesn't show the 100 points after you take out your 2nd care package?
no still shows the 100

SLe7en said:
Woww Iv'e never been in a room with some many 2010ers lmao. Good find

IM TIRED OF U PPL SAYING THT!!!!!!!!!

i gotta start somewhere dont i?I mean holy **** stop hatin

ShadowzKing5

ShadowzKing5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That was Fast!! They just patched it today and there's already a work-around. Nice Job.

P

projectomega

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i still don't believe it works, after trying oh so much. they made it that if you pull out a second one, it just gives 100 points and disappears, as said before.
*Edit* besides, even if it did work it's not actually new, it was found before and you just put it in a thread saying it works after patch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register