ppl that use saver

Discussion in 'Halo 2' started by helldemon, Jun 19, 2009 with 8 replies and 358 views.

1. helldemon

helldemon Enthusiast

Ratings:
    hey ppl that use saver how do you get it so that it says the other persons gtag in the text to it says something funny

which varible do i select

2. GoldBl4d3

GoldBl4d3 Retired Retired

Ratings:
    you cant change gamertags.

3. Zieon Eslador

Zieon Eslador Enthusiast

Ratings:
    As in, "You killed gamertag", or do you mean their name in the lobby? It's really hard to help someone when they can't type a legible sentence...

4. OP
    helldemon

helldemon Enthusiast

Ratings:

my bad i was in a hurry... okay so i want it to say some like lets all tea bag (input gamer tag here) so like everyones gamer tag is there.... well at least that is what they see on there screen.

5. Display-name

Display-name Enthusiast

Ratings:
  6. Zieon Eslador

Zieon Eslador Enthusiast

Ratings:
  7. OP
    helldemon

helldemon Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i have action replay but the dam thing doesnt work for vista so i have to do it via flash fxp

8. semperfi2026

semperfi2026 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I use it but i dont know how to make one like that, i only know one to make the party leaders name say noob in front of it. It will say:
    "Partyleader" Is A noob. but you can give the party leader to your friend and it will say "Friends GT" is a noob. Code for sav3r:

[Party Leader] Is a Noob.

i will research more into this and see if i can find a way to make it do what you want.

9. OP
    helldemon

helldemon Enthusiast

Ratings:
    okay cuz i saw it on a friends custom game and it said my gamer tag and it said lets all hump so and so. but on everyones elses screen it said there gamer tag