What's new

.ppf patches and possibly unidentified maps

B

buhdee69

Reaction score
Not sure if I did this right but here are some .ppf patches I had found after hours of digging around old forums. LMK if you guys have any issues downloading. Sorry if my files seem disorganized. I DIDNT CREATE ANY OF THESE MODS I WISH I KNEW WHO TO GIVE CREDIT TO FOR THESE LEGENDARY MODS.
Individual Downloads
[Click here to view this link]

Virus Scan

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Aydind

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Your thread needs to have a virus scan done and results must be in the posted with the link. If a virus scan is not posted, your thread will be locked or deleted with the file removed from the post. To do a virus scan please use Virus Total. A screenshot of a scan done on your desktop is not sufficient.

B

buhdee69

Reaction score
Your thread needs to have a virus scan done and results must be in the posted with the link. If a virus scan is not posted, your thread will be locked or deleted with the file removed from the post. To do a virus scan please use Virus Total. A screenshot of a scan done on your desktop is not sufficient.
how do I share results?

A

AzzidReign

Man with the plan
Administrator
Reaction score
how do I share results?
The URL at the top is the URL you give after you have the results page. BUT, could you zip them all up in a single file? Mediafire won't let me download them all at once but if it was a single zip/rar, it will let me.

A

AzzidReign

Man with the plan
Administrator
Reaction score
I've updated the OP with the virus scan and included an "AIO" download so you don't have to individually download. If anyone has anymore to add, I'll add them to the AIO.

Top Bottom