PPF help needed

Discussion in 'Halo 2 Mod Downloads' started by MetalguitarAD, Jan 29, 2009 with 10 replies and 792 views.

1. MetalguitarAD

MetalguitarAD Newbie

Ratings:
    I was on youtube and i saw this mod for Gemini i think it's called Satan's Crypt...and it just looked amazing!!

If anyone knows a ppf they could send me plz do

2. VexxVoid

VexxVoid Semi Colon Close Parenthesis

Ratings:
    Looks like you need to check out halomods and try using "Search"

Also the AIO App works wonder, just do a little research on everything, you can get the apps here and the ppf files on halomods.

Thank me if I helped you.

3. surfingxbox

surfingxbox Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/191232081/Satans_Crypt.rar

4. OP
    MetalguitarAD

MetalguitarAD Newbie

Ratings:
    Thanks but the link you provided...it downloaded fine i super ppf'd it and ftp'd it to my xbox but ever time you start the game it says slayer then a box comes up and shows that you died and says respawn in 0:00 and you never respawn....i ended the game and tryed a few more times but it never worked....so i redid the whole thing patched a clean gemini again but it did the same thing

5. LoLLeRo

LoLLeRo Banned

Ratings:
  6. OP
    MetalguitarAD

MetalguitarAD Newbie

Ratings:
  7. surfingxbox

surfingxbox Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I was reading the instruction file and the map needs to be renamed "Satans_Crypt.map" but you need the killtrocity mainmenu for it to read. then you also need to resign with Encryptomatic Signature. so heres the 2 files, they actually need to go on your hard drive E:/Games/Halo2/Maps...both saytans_cyrpt.map and that mainmenu should go in there so hopefully u have halo 2 on ur hdd.

[Click here to view the link]

You could also just try and resign with this special map resigner and keep it named gemini.map. if that don't work u have to do what I said above

8. OP
    MetalguitarAD

MetalguitarAD Newbie

Ratings:
    Alright....i got the mainmenu on there....but theres a problem i have halo 2 on my hard drive...but im basically outa space...how can i increase my memory or how much would it cost to get like a 100gb xbox hard drive, or could i posibly take the hard drive outa my other xbox and do something so i could basically have 2 drives in the same one? lol

or something because i just dont have enough space....and i got the main menu on there but im not sure what to do next...so do i take the gemini map..super ppf it and rename it Satans_crypt.map or what im kinda confused and i probaly wount do anything till i get more memory.

And also when i tried to use the encryptomatic it didnt work for some reason this box came up and said something so i just used a serinity patcher instead....that could be a reason that it says map failed when i try to load satan's crpt...but im not sure..just a guess

9. surfingxbox

surfingxbox Enthusiast

Ratings:
    delete the halo 2 campaign maps if u have them on there. That is what kills your free space. Also, if u have the mainmenu on there, just try patching satans_crypt with gemini and resign with CMR, then rename Satans_crypt.map and throw on there and it should work.

10. OP
    MetalguitarAD

MetalguitarAD Newbie

Ratings:
    Alright, i deleted the campaign maps to give me space now i have like 2 GB, so i put on the map pack with Gemini on it....i applyed the patch with Super PPF, resigned it with CMR and ftped it but it still says failed to LOAD map.....:cursing:

11. NicksMods

NicksMods Contributor

Ratings:
    Make sure your shared.map and single_player_shared.map is in there and that you make sure you didnt change anything in the mainmenu.map if you did that might be causing the error.