What's new

Discussion Powerup mods, and points video. Plus easter egg!

• Thread starter Lost4468
  • Start date
  • Views 1,758
Lost4468

Lost4468

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I noticed that there are quite a few point mod videos but I didn't see any with power-up drops, so I made this video :smile:.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahVnV5AFaFI"]YouTube - Der Reise Mods! Points mods and powerup mods! (easter egg to!)[/ame]

vvSTRIDEvv

vvSTRIDEvv

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Will the power up mods work in co-op? Sorry, I can't view the vid from here.

L

Lambo11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice vid. I didn't know about that easter egg at the end haha you were reading books:biggrin:

Gig

Gig

Chance The Rapper
Seasoned Veteran Stickied Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
How do you point mod? What do i search in a Hex editor??

J

JackePaper

Reaction score
Sin$
Lambo11 said:
Nice vid. I didn't know about that easter egg at the end haha you were reading books:biggrin:

I tripped out the first time I found one of the handbooks. The first one I saw was upstairs next to the drawbridge on the side with the perk machine... It's inside that square alter/crate looking thing.

It's kinda tricky to actually read both pages in that spot though.

A reference to suicide by cyanide is a welcome addition to any zombie game.

UK HOPPA

UK HOPPA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol you didnt mod the drop rate because the zombies that got killed with the first bomb didnt drop power ups, you just modded the score, and because powerups are dropped on kill bonus "a set number of points in a short time" they drop alot.

With the book, ya i seen that too, theres another book too, and the only time anyone would see that is if the were in no clip.

Also the way you went you pass a floating teddybear, you can see the shadow from the window. has any one here figured out how to activate it? Whats the zapper looking thing pointing at his head?

Lost4468

Lost4468

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
UK HOPPA said:
Lol you didnt mod the drop rate because the zombies that got killed with the first bomb didnt drop power ups, you just modded the score, and because powerups are dropped on kill bonus "a set number of points in a short time" they drop alot.

With the book, ya i seen that too, theres another book too, and the only time anyone would see that is if the were in no clip.

Also the way you went you pass a floating teddybear, you can see the shadow from the window. has any one here figured out how to activate it? Whats the zapper looking thing pointing at his head?

Yes the powerup rate has been modified, they don't drop things if they are killed with a nuke, so how did I get a powerup on every other one. This is the guy who thinks hes so cool because he found something simple :tongue:.

L

Lambo11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
JackePaper said:
I tripped out the first time I found one of the handbooks. The first one I saw was upstairs next to the drawbridge on the side with the perk machine... It's inside that square alter/crate looking thing.

It's kinda tricky to actually read both pages in that spot though.

A reference to suicide by cyanide is a welcome addition to any zombie game.

Yeah I went to read that one and it is pretty hard you have to move to multiple spots just to reads parts of the pages... but there is a little hole type thing on the outside of the box and if you look through that hole you can read the page about cyanide with out no clip

X

XKuronosX

Reaction score
Sin$
How do you make the power ups drop so often I tryed to do it to SNN and Never could get it to work..

Modified

Modified

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Someone needs to find a way to get these mods working in Co-Op. :tongue:

Tyz512

Tyz512

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
UK HOPPA said:
lost......you telling me nuked zombies dont drop perks lol?

nuked zombies dont EVER drop max ammos, dbl points, instas, nukes, carpenters... thats basic knowledge, if you have a video (thats not horribly doctored) ill look into it but other then that no...

vvSTRIDEvv

vvSTRIDEvv

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
That's not true...they most certainly do. Regardless, this does work.

Tyz512

Tyz512

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
??? ik it works, but ??? i have NEVER seen a nuked zombie drop a powerup? and never in a video have i seen one. proof plz?

Lost4468

Lost4468

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
When a nuke is picked up the game changes the increment of the chance that one of them drops a powerup.

UK HOPPA said:
lost......you telling me nuked zombies dont drop perks lol?

No zombies EVER drop perks... *facepalm*

vvSTRIDEvv

vvSTRIDEvv

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Here's how you get proof: Get a nuke and run the map and listen for a power up. Most of the time, in my experience they drop far away.

Tyz512

Tyz512

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
mmm ok, ill try when i got the time

offtopic: Little Jackie Paper Loved That Rascal Puff...

Top Bottom
Login
Register