What's new

OR/AS Powersaved Shiny Charm DOES in fact work

T

Tfsfan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright I've been seeing a lot of naysayers about 'saved charms and such but on my Alpha Sapphire I got the 'saved charm, and it DOES WORK! I have encountered 6 shiny pokemon over the last 12 hours, if that isn't proof enough here's what I got:

Shiny Zubat (Horde) About 15 hordes

Shiny Wurmple (Random Encounter) After 15 minutes of grinding my team up

Shiny Poochyena (Random Encounter) About an hour of grinding my team up

Shiny Zigzagoon (Horde) 57

Shiny Magikarp (Chain Fish) 10

Shiny Voltorb (SR) 16

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright I've been seeing a lot of naysayers about 'saved charms and such but on my Alpha Sapphire I got the 'saved charm, and it DOES WORK! I have encountered 6 shiny pokemon over the last 12 hours, if that isn't proof enough here's what I got:

Shiny Zubat (Horde) About 15 hordes

Shiny Wurmple (Random Encounter) After 15 minutes of grinding my team up

Shiny Poochyena (Random Encounter) About an hour of grinding my team up

Shiny Zigzagoon (Horde) 57

Shiny Magikarp (Chain Fish) 10

Shiny Voltorb (SR) 16
Are you talking about the shiny charm ?

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
He's talking about adding it into your game through PowerSaves
The wording saved charm through me off

T Tfsfan the reason it still works is because there is no chest protection on items themselves. Only pokemon and even that goes into affect only when you initiate a multiplayer battle or trade

T

Tfsfan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The wording saved charm through me off

T Tfsfan the reason it still works is because there is no chest protection on items themselves. Only pokemon and even that goes into affect only when you initiate a multiplayer battle or trade

Well see it's funny because ARing the Shiny Charm in gen 5 does not give you a working shiny charm, and because of that people believe that cheating to get it in gen 6 doesn't work either. The increased odds, and new hunting methods just add to the problem because there's no longer a general time frame for you to get a shiny, in gen 6 you could get a shiny in 10 minutes or after 10 hours, but in previous games the most shinies obtained are usually found after 4 straight hours of hunting. It makes it seem like the shiny charm in gen 6 doesn't work when in reality it does.

Top Bottom
Login
Register