Solved POWERS UP - NO AUDIO/VIDEO

• Thread starter hadBYjtagg
  • Start date
  • Views 477
H

hadBYjtagg

Reaction score
Sin$
I just bought a jtagged xbox 360 from craigslist, and it seemed to be working correctly at first. Only problems were it was not playing regular games & it wasn't registering with xex menu that games were even in the drive. I put in call to juarez and it said I needed an update. About 75% through the update, it told me it couldn't finish and to seek support at xbox/support. Well, i got windows media center to network to the xbox and immediately after my AUDIO/VIDEO goes out. Im not sure what is going on with it, but the wires are correct, the channel correct, everything..... even the xbox is still showing the green light at the front. It won't respoond to the controller (RT + Y doesn't reset the video settings) except to turn on the system. I have been out of the modding since original xbox and am having terrible luck while trying to pick it back up. Any ideas or personal experience with this issue would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!! Im almost certain I will be taking it to a repair shop to dump another 100 into it. SUCKS!

tim008

tim008

Retired Diet Mod
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I just bought a jtagged xbox 360 from craigslist, and it seemed to be working correctly at first. Only problems were it was not playing regular games & it wasn't registering with xex menu that games were even in the drive. I put in call to juarez and it said I needed an update. About 75% through the update, it told me it couldn't finish and to seek support at xbox/support. Well, i got windows media center to network to the xbox and immediately after my AUDIO/VIDEO goes out. Im not sure what is going on with it, but the wires are correct, the channel correct, everything..... even the xbox is still showing the green light at the front. It won't respoond to the controller (RT + Y doesn't reset the video settings) except to turn on the system. I have been out of the modding since original xbox and am having terrible luck while trying to pick it back up. Any ideas or personal experience with this issue would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!! Im almost certain I will be taking it to a repair shop to dump another 100 into it. SUCKS!
It will need a reflow. There are cheaper people that on here that will fix it for around $50.

H

hadBYjtagg

Reaction score
Sin$
You don't deserve to have a JTAG. They aren't supposed to go online.....
the update was ON the game disk. thanks tho

It will need a reflow. There are cheaper people that on here that will fix it for around $50.
what happened, do you think? what is a reflow. As you can tell I am BRAND NEW, but eager. I actually went for newb as a name but it was taken. thanks!

tim008

tim008

Retired Diet Mod
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
the update was ON the game disk. thanks tho

what happened, do you think? what is a reflow. As you can tell I am BRAND NEW, but eager. I actually went for newb as a name but it was taken. thanks!
If you`ve accepted an update, chances are thats its actually bricked.

E

eX 3LiTe KaZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tbh a Reflow Sounds reasonably good price $50
for me in gbp its around £28 better than buying a new xbox or one that is jtaggabl because they sell for quite alot these days.

Top Bottom
Login
Register