Discussion powerline ethernet adapters?

• Thread starter I Styles x
  • Start date
  • Views 235
I Styles x

I Styles x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
anyone had any experiences with powerline ethernet adapters? looking to buy a pair to use to get a decent signal up in my gaming room without having to have messy wires training around.

Chosen One

Sean7s

I work like Anders Holmvich
Reaction score
anyone had any experiences with powerline ethernet adapters? looking to buy a pair to use to get a decent signal up in my gaming room without having to have messy wires training around.
you mean like sling link? Yeah i have one they're pretty good

I Styles x

I Styles x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
after googling, yeah think its the exact same thing. looking to get a pair for connecting my tv up to the internet to use its full features, seems the best option. they have a decent strength connection coming through, etc?

GENeTiCz xx

GENeTiCz xx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
after googling, yeah think its the exact same thing. looking to get a pair for connecting my tv up to the internet to use its full features, seems the best option. they have a decent strength connection coming through, etc?

Someone really known for good tech reviews and etc on youtube did a review and testing. I think it was Linus for NCIX. He did a comparison for wired, wireless, and the powerline one. The one you plug into an outlet.

Well the outcome was good. The powerline adapter was just as fast as wireless, and majority of the time was faster. I would suggest it if it's your only option without too much pain.

Top Bottom