• Thread starter Ayoojayc
  • Start date
  • Views 555
Ayoojayc

Ayoojayc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So here in new york we like a 2 second black out and when the light got back on my power brick didnt work -_-
The little light isnt yellow or green, it just stays red

Rokr

MistahRokr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have had that problem only once out of about 5 black outs within 20 minutes. When I got my red dot of displeasure (lol). I disconnect the power cord that from the brick to the outlet. Then upon reconnecting straight to the main outlet (No surge protector b.s.). I had brought it back to life with a green light. Let me know if I helped. :biggrin:

Mocking Da Bird

Mocking Da Bird

Guys Below Me Suck
Retired
AzzidReign Jr Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
When the blackout happened, it probably shorted it and it malfunctioned
just get a new one, if it still doesn't work, its the outlet :wink:

KraaZe

KraaZe

Teh RevoLTz
Reaction score
Sin$
Happened to me too. But it wasnt my power brick that broke...My xbox got hit by lightning cuz it was by the window...And worst of all, it was oppened up so it attracted it :/

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
About a year ago same thing happen.. Power went out and I heard a pop and the power brick was fired. Just buy a new one. I have like 5 now lmao..

Mocking Da Bird

Mocking Da Bird

Guys Below Me Suck
Retired
AzzidReign Jr Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I never knew this could happen, out of my WHOLE complex, my house is the only one that gets the power outs <_<

Pedophile

TigerBlood

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Happened to me too. But it wasnt my power brick that broke...My xbox got hit by lightning cuz it was by the window...And worst of all, it was oppened up so it attracted it :/
Wow thats insainly unlucky at least nothing caught fire and your house didnt get burned down. I think the fire department would have a hard time believing that. "Ya the fire started cus i had my xbox laying open by the window and lighting struck it." But ya that sucks.

Top Bottom
Login
Register