• Thread starter Hi Im Jesus x
  • Start date
  • Views 777
Hi Im Jesus x

Hi Im Jesus x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have only one power brick and i have two xboxes. one is jtag and one is flashed. the jtag is a xenon motherboard and the flashed is a zephyr motherboard. the jtag would never get this problem but when i use the power brick on my flashed i would sometimes get 3 red lights when its on. so it would boot up fine then when im playing a game or after a certain amount of time the xbox would turn off and three red lights would display on my xbox. im not sure if its the power brick or the xbox becouse i just got this xbox back from ms. but what do you guys think??

spaghettir

spaghettir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
u need a new power brick that suits the jtag and ur xbox here look at this.

Xenon- Launched November 2005, uses a 203w power brick
Zephyr- Launched July 2007, uses the 203w power brick
Falcon- Launched September 2007, uses new 175w power brick
Opus- Launched June 2008 as a replacement for RRoD consoles, uses 175w power brick
Jasper- Launched September 2008, uses new 150w power brick
hope this helps and here

xbox 360 power bricks are FORWARD compatible, not backwards. Ex. A 203w will work on all motherboard revisions. However, a 150w will only work on a Jasper and nothing else.

etownlax

etownlax

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
^exactly

Xenon + Zephyr = 203w power brick
Falcon + Opus = 175w or 203w power brick
Jasper = 150w or 175w or 203w power brick

Hi Im Jesus x

Hi Im Jesus x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the power brick is 203w and i get no problems on jtag only on the flashed one. secondary error code is 0001

spaghettir

spaghettir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
that error is a power problem ur flashed xbox is very sensitive to wat power brick u use and how many watts are going to ur outlet.

etownlax

etownlax

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
the power brick is 203w and i get no problems on jtag only on the flashed one. secondary error code is 0001

You said you broke a pin on your xbox in order to fit the falcon's powerbrick(ALL falcon powerbricks are 175w) into your other xbox which is a xenon but that xexon gets RROD when you use that falcon powerbrick.

Is that right?

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
find out the secondary error code....
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/2480-xbox-360-error-codes-explained-and-how-to-fix-them/

Top Bottom
Login
Register