What's new

Discussion Potions..

Dog

Dog

Seasoned Member
Legendary Veteran 7th Anniversary Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I was skeptical about them, but since I updated to the 1.9 PR3 and fiddled around with some of the potions they're pretty neat and could come in handy. Does anyone know how to use the enchantment table??

XxGetHackedxX

XxGetHackedxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah i completely agree, i was pissed off at it, but now its been released, they are actually really good! the enchantment table looks AWESOME, still dont know how it works though...

EDIT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1VJ-xAl9AY

Shredz

Shredz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah i completely agree, i was pissed off at it, but now its been released, they are actually really good! the enchantment table looks AWESOME, still dont know how it works though...

EDIT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1VJ-xAl9AY

Oh my... If YOU changed your mind on potions, maybe I have to give it a try :tongue:

Dog

Dog

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh my... If YOU changed your mind on potions, maybe I have to give it a try :tongue:

sarcasm?
unsure.gif

XxGetHackedxX

XxGetHackedxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh my... If YOU changed your mind on potions, maybe I have to give it a try
tongue.gif

hahaha yeah..

Maybe i shouldn't be so 'pre-assumpting' if thats even a word.
tongue.gif

[mod]It's presuming Mc...Presuming. -Zak[/mod]

Dog

Dog

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay after screwing around a bit on my survival, you actually gain levels when you get a certain amount of xp. I got to level 2 before I fell in lava
dry.gif
. But you use these "levels" to enchant the weapon I guess can someone confirm?

XxGetHackedxX

XxGetHackedxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay after screwing around a bit on my survival, you actually gain levels when you get a certain amount of xp. I got to level 2 before I fell in lava
dry.gif
. But you use these "levels" to enchant the weapon I guess can someone confirm?

3:48 -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB-LwM3eaKk#t=03m47s

Adv

Adv

GTA Guru
Premium
Forum Addict Hardened Veteran Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
You should of all just read into it more instead of jumping on the "minecraft is going downhill" bandwagon. There's been a ton of info on potions and their effects for a while now, plus it's not like they're forced on you they just exist and it's up to you if you want to use them. Same concept can be applied to all games.

cosbraa

cosbraa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yea its not really that bad. i am yet to find out what the enchantment table does to tools apart from the shine effect. But i have decoded a few of the text in it and it makes no sense. if you want to decode some, google for SGA (Standard Galactic Alphabet) table or something.

Top Bottom
Login
Register