What's new

Patched Potential workaround for OTR timeout.

E

Earni

Getting There
Reaction score
So I've been playing around with the OTR glitch to see how long you can go for before getting timed out.

Obviously this doesn't apply to those who don't get timed out but us xbox users aren't so lucky.

Basically I did the glitch and wanted to see if I could make it last longer.
On one attempt, something strange happened.
I was holding A to see of I could jog to my MOC which was parked quite far away and I realised it was only when I released the A button that I timed out.

Am I on to something? Could this be the start of a workaround?

I'm not able to get on tonight so I'd appreciate if someone could test my theory.

This is an xbox clip of what happened. Very boring but proof all the same...

C

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ill give it a go on ps4. bit of a pain holding x through that but if it works it works

C

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
no go on ps4 still timed out at about 70 seconds. tried holding x before and after backing out of tv

A

anonyymouss132

Reaction score
So I tried it and it's at the end when u enter moc u lose OTR and so u can't do the conversion

E

Earni

Getting There
Reaction score
So I tried it and it's at the end when u enter moc u lose OTR and so u can't do the conversion
I'm trying to find a job circle to press right dpad on but everytime I hit the glitch there's a session wide activity going on so the job circles don't show up.

I'm hoping that will work like the original glitch and put us in that state permanently.
Either way, it's something. More work required

A

anonyymouss132

Reaction score
I'm trying to find a job circle to press right dpad on but everytime I hit the glitch there's a session wide activity going on so the job circles don't show up.

I'm hoping that will work like the original glitch and put us in that state permanently.

Well actually the glitched state of brightness stays (on Xbox anyway) but the map reappears so that's something

C

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score

ive tried the job circle thing since that's a step in the otr glitch and still times out then it joins the 2nd job after timing out

Last edited:
A

anonyymouss132

Reaction score
ive tried the job circle thing since that's a step in the otr glitch and still times out then it joins the 2nd job after timing out

Maybe were looking at this wrong. There has to be something missing here previous money glitches where otr was required they were asked to work around it but how:/

Top Bottom