What's new

Patched Potential SP2MP Workaround

Crazedslaw

Crazedslaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks to Se7enAventador for the initial steps which led to the discovery of a 2 minute time out alert delay

Original steps for PS4:

1- do old SP2MP where you get 1 star and as advised once Franklin raises his hands, press option and go to creator

2- as soon as you saw joining GTA Online double-tab PS button disconnect internet double-tab PS button go back into the game

3- accept the alert after 10 sec.

4- as soon as you accept the alert wait for quitting session circle to be slow then dbl tab PS button reconnect internet.

5- once completely connected and you could see online dashboard and friends list. press GTA APP to go back into the game.

6- now the screen will be so clear color and high quality image (same as before) while it says joining GTA Online and on that screen dbl tab and test network.

7- once you got (Obtaining IP address) quite the test and go back into the game.

My Steps:
Disclaimer- make sure that your last location is right next to a land animal peyote.

8) Once loaded in, you have 1-2mins to eat the peyote.

9) As soon as the screen starts to go white, find new session

10) Hope for the best. Bear in mind this hasn't been tested yet but may be a possible workaround.

Or...

9) When the screen starts fading white, spam join a recent activity. (This probably wont work but its a suggestion)

- this is untested because I dont own a PS4 but I thought that more could be added

I will also make a Xbox version if this works using the old wifi dc and rc method from the old sp2mp

X

XCoNCept1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks to Se7enAventador for the initial steps which led to the discovery of a 2 minute time out alert delay

Original steps for PS4:

1- do old SP2MP where you get 1 star and as advised once Franklin raises his hands, press option and go to creator

2- as soon as you saw joining GTA Online double-tab PS button disconnect internet double-tab PS button go back into the game

4- as soon as you accept the alert wait for quitting session circle to be slow then dbl tab PS button reconnect internet.

5- once completely connected and you could see online dashboard and friends list. press GTA APP to go back into the game.

6- now the screen will be so clear color and high quality image (same as before) while it says joining GTA Online and on that screen dbl tab and test network.

7- once you got (Obtaining IP address) quite the test and go back into the game.

My Steps:
Disclaimer- make sure that your last location is right next to a land animal peyote.

10) Hope for the best. Bear in mind this hasn't been tested yet but may be a possible workaround.

Or...

9) When the screen starts fading white, spam join a recent activity. (This probably wont work but its a suggestion)

- this is untested because I dont own a PS4 but I thought that more could be added

I will also make a Xbox version if this works using the old wifi dc and rc method from the old sp2mp
I’ll try it in a little bit and let u know if it worked

xl3ombz

xl3ombz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
But when doing this glitch ur hit with the error message straight away so u dont have time to eat the peyote. Also when u do eat the peyote u dont need to wait for white screen to find new session as soon as u see ur char eating it u can find new session.
Just a tip :wink:

X

XCoNCept1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
But when doing this glitch ur hit with the error message straight away so u dont have time to eat the peyote. Also when u do eat the peyote u dont need to wait for white screen to find new session as soon as u see ur char eating it u can find new session.
Just a tip :wink:
For me it says time out after I obtain IP address

BornBad

BornBad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
oh and I got a freeze when it faded to white was stuck in a infinite load

Last edited by a moderator:
EmaModzOfficial_

EmaModzOfficial_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I already tried finding new Session, the glitched state disappear.

I

InHumane

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've tried this, waiting 10 secs to accept lost connection alert kicks me to story mode very glitched, no weapon wheel, mini map, phone or start menu, if i could get arrested again and time joining friends sesssion right it could be interesting, recent activity doesn't work in glitched state

I

InHumane

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm going to try eating peyote then joining a friends session or invite later, i'm not 100% sure, but i think when it puts me in glitched state as SP it thinks i'm online as it doesn't load online from a recent activity

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Or since you have 1-2 minutes hit pause, online, jobs, my jobs, a race you created. Then actually start the race as the animal. Then drive about 30 seconds maybe hit a checkpoint or two. Then pause find new session. You should come back as online character but no access to phone or interaction menu and cant access cars. Run to ceo office and buy stuff.
Or do what I do and build races all over near your apartments and offices.

X

XCoNCept1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Original steps for PS4:

My Steps:

Or...

its not working for me at all

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Or since you have 1-2 minutes hit pause, online, jobs, my jobs, a race you created. Then actually start the race as the animal. Then drive about 30 seconds maybe hit a checkpoint or two. Then pause find new session. You should come back as online character but no access to phone or interaction menu and cant access cars. Run to ceo office and buy stuff.
Or do what I do and build races all over near your apartments and offices.

Do u still have SP symbols after the race?

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I am not interested in a simple frozen money glitch. I can do that all day long. I want access to SP stuff online.

Swiftyste

Swiftyste

Cakes spy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
stay on topic with the Glitch in question. There has been to many threads locked don't want this going the same way.

To prevent this thread getting locked any members going off topic Will be subject to warnings & receive infraction or reply ban if your repeat offender.

Top Bottom
Login
Register